Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Student Visa > ENS 856

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone.


Can someone please help me on this issue please!



Can I apply for an Onshore 856 ENS Visa under my current visa? IMMI states that the course must be diploma award or higher. A diploma award is under Subclass 572. I have completed a CERTIFICATE under the same Subclass 572.




Edited by owendoyle

Trainee442-01/06 WHV-09/08 Bridge-02/10 457-03/10 Tourist-02/11 Student-03/11 Bridge-10/11 457-12/11

ENS-186 Nom: 30/01/12 Grant: 20/09/12, Visa App: 25/09/12. GRANTED!! 10/05/13 :jiggy:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this