Sign in to follow this  
Guest clarkie

Worried

Guest clarkie

I have my medical next month and am really worried about being overweight, i feel i am quite fit go to the gym twice a week but am probably 3/4 stone overweight. my blood pressure is normal. Will this stop me passing my medical. Please HELP !

Guest guest37336
I have my medical next month and am really worried about being overweight, i feel i am quite fit go to the gym twice a week but am probably 3/4 stone overweight. my blood pressure is normal. Will this stop me passing my medical. Please HELP !

Hi Clarkie.

There have been numerous people 'thinking' the same as you mate, and nine times out of ten the worry was just that, a 'worry' about their weight that was no problem at all.

I am NO medic mate, but others will be along soon to advise, but as I said, a few members on here have had the same concerns and rarely did it affect their medicals, fingers crossed for you Clarkie.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest Toomers

3/4? 3 to 4 stone or 3 quarters of a stone?

Either way if you attend the gym twice a week and your blood pressure is normal I would have thought you would have any issues...

Guest Breelandien

Don't worry about it for your medical :)

Australia doesn't care about BMI and such like. If your blood pressure/sugar is fine then there will be no problem. I'm way more overweight than you and I made it :)