Is contraception free in Australia?

purpledonna

Oh, and if you are finished building a family, I highly recommend getting the cut. Makes it really easy to be carefree and spontaneous with your partner...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

So long as you don't forget to use another contraceptive method for approximately 6 months after the snip Aaron. :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct....I'm in the clear now though so I don't even think about it anymore.

Sex without guilt?? Oh a hard concept for one such a I brought up with the awful catechism. ie not allowed to see your own neekkeed body in case it made you sin!!! :eek:

Bloody nuns.................:rolleyes:

I've been Googling about it but can't find anything concrete. Is contraception free over there? Such as condoms, contraceptive jelly and what not? I guess it's best to stock up before hand really.
If you need to know that,i don't think you will be allowed in the country!But if you want FREE contraception in Australia.When you go to bed or wherever.Put a tap washer between your knees?

Guest Guest31881

This thread dates from October 2011, I am sure the OP has her answer by now and this thread has not been posted on for over 4 months before it was resurrected a couple of days ago, some of the posts are becoming patronising and insulting. I have now closed the thread.