Guest yazan

Cost of visa 887

Guest yazan

Hello everybody,

i wonder if any canhelp clarifying the following:

1. After living for 2 years as 475 SS visa and satsfying all prerequiests to get visa 887 , in order to get the permenant vis (887) how much shall i pay for it ( how much does it cost).

2. How long does it take to get the Australian citizenship after getting the 887 visa

Thanks

Hello everybody,

i wonder if any canhelp clarifying the following:

1. After living for 2 years as 475 SS visa and satsfying all prerequiests to get visa 887 , in order to get the permenant vis (887) how much shall i pay for it ( how much does it cost).

2. How long does it take to get the Australian citizenship after getting the 887 visa

Thanks

Just now it costs $270 to go form 475 to 887.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/990i.pdf

Citizenship

• 4 years lawful residence in Australia. This period must include 12 months as a permanent resident immediately before making an application for Australian citizenship

• and

• absences from Australia of no more than 12 months in total in the 4 years prior to application, including not more than 90 days in the 12 months immediately prior to application.

Lawful residence means residence in Australia on a temporary or permanent visa.

Hi,

I will be applying for our 887 visa this week. Do you know if there is much difference between applying online or by posting??

Cathy

Queensland Sponsorship-June 08, Applied Online-July 08.......Medicals finalised 24 April 09, VISA APPROVED 1 July 09!!!! Arrived Brisbane 25th October 09. Applied PR 29 October 11, VISA APPROVED 9 November 11!!!!!!!!!