Gadaffi dead

supa

Guest The Ropey HOFF

What a way to go, Gadaffi was getting on a bit, plastic surgery made him look younger than he was and ............. plastici, but in reality he was 93 years old and .............. partially deaf.

One of his guards saw a sniper and shouted ............... GADAFFI DUCK .................... unfortunately he looked round for a cartoon character and got hit by a clean shot through his tiny brain. lol

Daffy.jpg

Guest Helchops
Gaddafi is dead..Oh and how do you know, because the media said so, or the biggest terrorist of them all Obama said so..he was found in a drain pipe..absolutely laughable and now a secret burial, just like Bin laden....Come on dont believe all the fairy tales you hear from the media..

Hmm...there is a video now available but it could be anyone I guess.

I think bloodlust and herd like behaviour in crowds is a very interesting phenomenon - not right btw but after that Dictators' crimes, there couldn't have been a more Karmic-satisfying death: Gadaffi begging for his life, like the thousands he killed.

Gaddafi is dead..Oh and how do you know, because the media said so, or the biggest terrorist of them all Obama said so..he was found in a drain pipe..absolutely laughable and now a secret burial, just like Bin laden....Come on dont believe all the fairy tales you hear from the media..

So if your theory is right we can expect to hear from him in the next few days!:biglaugh:

The USA has a long tradition now as the arch evil terrorist, starting with the way they conspired and connived to start WW1, then WW2 to get them out of the Great Depression.

Bombing Pearl Harbour with their own planes disguised as Japs was a particularly masterful stroke but it was part of their long term plan to provoke the Japs so they could do a practice nuke on them and at the same time demonstrate to Stalin what he could expect.

And so it has gone on, through Korea, Vietnam (one of their master-strokes of strategy there - nearly 15 years to innovate and fine tune their war economy in preparation for the next game-changer ie. The Middle East.

Bin Laden is not dead, nor is Gadaffi - they are playing in Elvis Presley's backing band in Vegas.

The USA has a long tradition now as the arch evil terrorist, starting with the way they conspired and connived to start WW1, then WW2 to get them out of the Great Depression.

Bombing Pearl Harbour with their own planes disguised as Japs was a particularly masterful stroke but it was part of their long term plan to provoke the Japs so they could do a practice nuke on them and at the same time demonstrate to Stalin what he could expect.

And so it has gone on, through Korea, Vietnam (one of their master-strokes of strategy there - nearly 15 years to innovate and fine tune their war economy in preparation for the next game-changer ie. The Middle East.

Bin Laden is not dead, nor is Gadaffi - they are playing in Elvis Presley's backing band in Vegas.

I personally repute every word of that:mad:

I have been to Vegas 5 times and Elvis definetly wasnt there:no:

And no, i don't work for the CIA:cool:

I personally repute every word of that:mad:

I have been to Vegas 5 times and Elvis definetly wasnt there:no:

And no, i don't work for the CIA:cool:

Of course you don't. Nobody does now. They went out of business years ago, driven out by SMERSH with their cheap, Russian imports.

'The King' has changed his appearance anyway, plenty of plastic surgery from Michael Jackson's surgeon.

Got a feeling that Gadaffi must have been using Jacko's surgeon too, judging by how he looks(ed.)