Gadaffi dead

supa

So gadaffi is dead and I must admit that I think this is the best outcome. After hearing how he died and seeing him dragged through the streets though I couldn't help wondering if this was OK. On the one hand if he slaughtered one of mine I'd want him strung up and yet I couldn't help thinking that there isn't much difference between this and the atrocities he has commited. What do you think?

I'm wondering though when the kids are going to stop chanting Gadaffi is gadeddi.

Guest guest37336

It's a difficult one.

On one hand he should have stood trial and the world shown what he did, but on the other hand the fellas that eventually got him I dare say their sense of outrage and indeed blood lust would have circumnavigated such a path after years of 'dictatorship'.

'IF' he had stood trial however I bet certain Western Nations would have been cringing with what 'may' have come out during his trial.:shocked:

Cheers Tony.

Yes I can imagine. There are a few relieved politicians out there.

Incidentally, I heard that there will be no favouritism shown to countries tendering for contacts for the rebuillding of this extr

extremely rich country as they want to turn their backs on corruption. Fair enough but can we have back the £

300 million we spent on helping the rebels please as we need it more than them.

Or at least give us a few thousand barrels of oil!!

Publicly they would want him alive so they could do the war trial etc. But I would guess the us/Uk governments wouldn't care!! Quicker and easier if he was dead!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266922,-0.889501

Gaddafi is dead..Oh and how do you know, because the media said so, or the biggest terrorist of them all Obama said so..he was found in a drain pipe..absolutely laughable and now a secret burial, just like Bin laden....Come on dont believe all the fairy tales you hear from the media..