Guest HappySAD

Request for more information - help??!!

Guest HappySAD

Hey

Applied for 175 gsm in April 2011, received email today saying we got a CO!! Hooray!! However she has requested more information in relation to employment which has gotten us really confused. We submitted a detailed work reference with the application for my husband showing that he has worked in a skilled profession for 3out of the last four years.

Now, the CO has requested that he provide evidence of employment in a skilled profession for a total of at least 12 months over the last 24 months, under the threshold employment criteria. Have we not already provided this with the above letter (it shows that he has been in his current role since 2007)? Also we have to provide tax documentation and payslips. Not a problem, but she has also requested these under the Specific employment criteria.

We can provide whatever she needs us to provide, but just utterly confused about what exactly she wants.

Thanks for any assistance that can be provided. Anxious to get it all right!

Guest nikkidel

We provided bank statements when we were asked - someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they just want hard evidence to prove that what you've said about your work experience is true, and regular money going into your bank account from the company your husband works for is good proof.

Obviously payslips will do the same thing...

Yep same here I just sent them 2 years bank statements and a copy of my tax return.

Counting down the days!

Visa Applied 25/5/11, GRANTED 16/9/11 Now Living the Dream In Perth:jiggy:

Guest guest59652

Just formalities - don't panic. It will just help tick the boxes. I suppose anyone could write a reference letter whereas bank statements and pay slips have dates attached to them so a few from across different time periods would certainly help tick that box. Lifes all about box ticking these days.....