Perth cost of living

Guest chrisphysio

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this link - It gives a good idea of how much it costs for a family of 4 to live in Perth

http://www.aussiemove.com/aus/costlive.asp

I note the example also includes membership of a private golf club and foxtel subscription. Unless you're a mad keen golfer or TV junkie you can make considerable savings there too.

As many here have said I think you cut your cloth to suit. Perhaps be a little more frugal for for the first few months until you can get a real feel for what things costs and what you spend as an individual.

Eddy

I note the example also includes membership of a private golf club and foxtel subscription. Unless you're a mad keen golfer or TV junkie you can make considerable savings there too.

As many here have said I think you cut your cloth to suit. Perhaps be a little more frugal for for the first few months until you can get a real feel for what things costs and what you spend as an individual.

Eddy

There are some municiple courses here - not a golfer so don't know how much they cost

Guest boxtobox

I looked in to this before I emigrated, could I enjoy a beer or sugar in my tea? in truth once you stop calcualting $ into £ as you will be earning $$$ it isn't too bad - some things expensive others not. Just come to terms with it and live your life.