Schools in Mentone - help please

Guest Woodie

Hi - Finally we have a house in the Mentone area. Husband is moving in next week and we will be coming over end of November. I'm looking at Mentone Primary School, Mentone Park Primary School. Am also interested in information on St Patricks school in Mentone but can't seem to access their website. Any advice information would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

ww.kidspot.com.au is a forum about all things to do with children and if you join I am sure someone will be able to help with schooling on it.

Mentone is a large area, the beach side of the Nepean Highway is more expensive than the other side towards the airport. So will depend where you are living.

Have a look at the education department web site should give you a list of schools in the area.

Also look at the City of Kingston web site which is the council for the area it has a lot of information to help you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, only just saw this thread, so I assume you have more info by now, but I think Mentone Primary School is zoned (they were talking about it this time last year). So basically it will depend upon which side of the Nepean Hwy you live on as to which school you fall into the catchment of.