Johndoe

Long time lurker

Hi John, welcome to the forum :biggrin::biggrin:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

How long have you been in Brisbane? I never intended to come to Sydney, North Queensland being my intended destination - Townsville - but went to Perth, and ended up here because this is where I got my first job.

Where are you from originally?

How long have you been in Brisbane? I never intended to come to Sydney, North Queensland being my intended destination - Townsville - but went to Perth, and ended up here because this is where I got my first job.

Where are you from originally?

Been here 17 yrs next month having come from Cornwall.

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Been here 17 yrs next month having come from Cornwall.

I'm from Hampshire - The New Forest. I loved going down to the West Country during my second stint back in the UK, stayed in quite a few of the towns and resorts too - South Moulton, Ilfracombe, Bude, Port Issac ( how do you bloody spell it?), Newquay, St Ives, Falmouth, Dartmouth, Sidmouth, Helston - hotel had a real well in the bar plus that brewery full of Camra characters from Central Casting), Liskeard. Newquay (reminds me of Sydney beaches) and Sidmouth were my favourites and I did a fantastic 'bushwalk' at Zennor. My one regret is not going to Harold Wilson's Holiday Home!