You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Woodie

Can anyone recommend any schools in Mordialloc?

Guest Woodie

Hi - my husband has hopefully secured us a house to rent in Mordialloc. Can anybody recommend any schools in the area. My children are 6, 8 and 10. Many thanks

Mordialloc Beach Primary is an excellent school. St Brigids Catholic primary isn't bad either.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Woodie
Mordialloc Beach Primary is an excellent school. St Brigids Catholic primary isn't bad either.

Thanks Kate - you helped my husband secure his short term accomodation and everything seems to be going well. Unfortunately, we didn't get the one in Mordialloc but have been accepted for one in Mentone. Is Mordialloc beach primary a zoned area or do you have any advice on Mentone schools.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Guest armorbear

Hi,

one of the famous school is Mordialloc Beach Primary School.

Thanks Kate - you helped my husband secure his short term accomodation and everything seems to be going well. Unfortunately, we didn't get the one in Mordialloc but have been accepted for one in Mentone. Is Mordialloc beach primary a zoned area or do you have any advice on Mentone schools.

Ok Mentone schools

Look at:

Mentone Park Primary

St Patricks Catholic Primary

If you have girls look at Mentone Girls Secondary - Government and Kilbreda Catholic.

Mentone Grammar is an excellent co-ed school from k - Yr12 but it has high fees.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Howz and Ali

if you get into Mentone Park Primary do try to get one of your children into Nick Wilton's class! He is a fantastic teacher who really turned around my son's negative attitude to school.