Help clear my doubts & concerns please (re 856 secondary applicant)

Guest stillwaiting79

Guest stillwaiting79

Hello PIO's,

As the subject says; I am in need to some clarification regarding our 856 ENS application.

My husband's company lawyer had lodged his application in August with me as the non-migrating partner.

I returned back to OZ on a Tourist Visa and the lawyer had my husband sign a letter advising DIAC that he would now like for me to be added onto the application. I am not sure what else the lawyer would have sent with this letter to advise DIAC to add me on.

We have asked the lawyer to clear the doubts but its been extremely frustrating for us to get anything out from him as he's not helpful at all.

That is why I need assistance with the following;

1. Should'nt I be on a Bridging Visa already? I am concern as I do not want t be unlawful should I still remain assuming my Bridging Visa has kicked in when my Tourist Visa expires. I am also afraid to contact DIAC to enquire incase I alert them to the fact I am applying for PR whilst on a TV.

2. Would'nt DIAC send some sort of an acknowledgement to advise that they will add me onto the application?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance provided with clearing my doubts.

SW :hug: