Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Amybrantwood


Recommended Posts

Guest Amybrantwood

Having spent the last 2 years on a working holiday visa in Australia it is now time to return home & join the rat race!

However, my boyfriend has actually been offered sponsorship in WA & I think we'd be crazy not to go for it. The problem is though that I had planned to return to the UK to undertake a PGCE (post-grad certificate in Education). Being almost 30 I don't want to put it off much longer, so was wondering if anyone knew my options for doing a similar course in Australia.


I already have a degree so am hoping that a teaching course, much like the UK, will only be another year of study.


If anyone has a suggestion of where I at least start to look Id be very grateful.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Amy


My daughter (23) looked into this at Notre Dame as an International Student. It would cost $16848.00 for the year course payable in advance. There is no access to any funding if you are not a resident.




Don't know about the other universities but shouldn't be too difficult to find out from their websites. :wubclub:


Angie.... a work in progress!






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest perthhugo

definitely will pick UWA. it's the best uni in western australia.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now