PGCE Equivalent in WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Guest Amybrantwood

Guest Amybrantwood

Having spent the last 2 years on a working holiday visa in Australia it is now time to return home & join the rat race!

However, my boyfriend has actually been offered sponsorship in WA & I think we'd be crazy not to go for it. The problem is though that I had planned to return to the UK to undertake a PGCE (post-grad certificate in Education). Being almost 30 I don't want to put it off much longer, so was wondering if anyone knew my options for doing a similar course in Australia.

I already have a degree so am hoping that a teaching course, much like the UK, will only be another year of study.

If anyone has a suggestion of where I at least start to look Id be very grateful.

Thanks

Amy

Hi Amy

My daughter (23) looked into this at Notre Dame as an International Student. It would cost $16848.00 for the year course payable in advance. There is no access to any funding if you are not a resident.

http://www.nd.edu.au/downloads/course_flyers/2011_International_Fees.pdf

Don't know about the other universities but shouldn't be too difficult to find out from their websites. :wubclub: