register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

BrisDubBris

Getting IT role in Brisbane from overseas

Hi all,

Does anyone have any tips for getting an IT role in Brisbane lined up before arrival? I am not having any luck emailing the agencies. Visa is not an issue so just a matter of timing.

I am in the area of infrastructure / enterprise architecture.

Thanks

Guest inaroundroom

Agencies in Australia generally like to meet the person they will be putting forward for a role which is a pain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest spadgersdad

Hi

My daughter works in IT recruitment and as said previous they like to have a face to face interview before putting you forward for a role, due to recommending in the past and people cancelling immigration through one reason or another.

Hi

My daughter works in IT recruitment and as said previous they like to have a face to face interview before putting you forward for a role, due to recommending in the past and people cancelling immigration through one reason or another.

Many companies also require recuiters to have met the candidate face to face before submitting them the CV. If this rule is broken it can mean the agency is removed from the preferred supplier list therefore the agencies tke this rquirement very seriously