schools in victoria

Guest shell85

Guest shell85

my husband is currntly looking for a job he is an electrician looking for work in mines? know of any good sites he can use to find work or any info atall would be much appreciated

Guest The Pom Queen
my husband is currntly looking for a job he is an electrician looking for work in mines? know of any good sites he can use to find work or any info atall would be much appreciated

If your husband is looking for work in the mines, WA or Queensland may be your best bet

Are you thinking of the gold mining areas? Or the open cut mines areas of the La Trobe Valley? Not too many mines close to Melb I'm afraid. Schools for primary school aged kids are mostly pretty good, I wouldn't worry too much about that. They don't have to start school until they are 6, most are 5. Usually you have at least a year at kinder first, sometimes 2 years. There is a fee for kinder but not too bad- also for schools, private and public, but not that much for public. You do have to buy their books and uniforms - they don't usually have class sets like they do in some areas of the UK