rockola57

Line of Youtube Videos on the Telly.

Hiya,i was wondering how i can get a whole load of youtube vids of my choice onto a hard drive and link it to my relatively new telly?It has got a USB port,and HDMI(whatever that is)I got realplayer which pops up in RH corner of youtube vid as its playing,saying it'll download clip,then when thats done itll convert clip to PC or Mac.Anyway,what's the best way to do this,so i can bang like 10 or so vids on the tv with ease?Thanks.:confused::unsure:

just bumping this up for you, sure someone can help. i cant even put a you tube link on here so dont ask me lol

If your TV's got a USB socket it can *probably* play divx/xvid files.

What I'd do is - download this (free) -> http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-75219434.html

Paste URL of youtube video as per screen shot, make sure output format is set to Xvid MPEG-4 (AVI) as per screenshot and in 'settings' set it to save straight to a USB stick. Then pop the USB memory stick in the TV when done and see if it can see & play the video file.

youtube9.png

If your TV's got a USB socket it can *probably* play divx/xvid files.

What I'd do is - download this (free) -> http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-75219434.html

Paste URL of youtube video as per screen shot, make sure output format is set to Xvid MPEG-4 (AVI) as per screenshot and in 'settings' set it to save straight to a USB stick. Then pop the USB memory stick in the TV when done and see if it can see & play the video file.

youtube9.png

Thanks Cerberus1:notworthy:.Getting somewhere now.I can play the vids one at a time with remote ,but would like to just play loads,one after another.Would one of those digital media hard drives for movies do that if i loaded them onto it?:confused: