and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest CazRoma3210

UK teachers who now teach in OZ

Guest CazRoma3210

Hi there,

I'm looking for a visa agent that has helped teachers from the UK through any visa issues to come to Oz.

I'm have the Graduate Teacher Programme which I know is not valid here. I am coming to Australia to retrain as a student for one year maybe two- but I need an agent who can help me with visa problems that are specific to teaching issues. I'm finding many issues- and Immigation phone lines are pretty unhelpful.

Be grateful for any suggestions of an agent who has helped UK teachers get set up in Oz! Thank you! :)

Can't help with any agents, I've only heard bad things with relation to teachers tbh, they don't seem to get teaching (which I don't really understand, if you understand visas, education surely shouldn't be a problem, but there you go), but if you wanted to shout out any questions you had on here I'm sure there are a few of us that can help :)

Moved on a 179 PR visa Feb 2012; Citizenship granted Jan 2016. Settled in Adelaide. Loving it and feel like everyday is paradise compared to life in the UK.