ARCO Police Checks

Guest NeilanGemz

Guest NeilanGemz

Hiya All

Just completing our police checks, we haven't yet been asked for them but I'm 'front loading' in anticipation (need to try and get our visa granted before 7th December). Do I just have 1 certificate sent to me and then forward it to our CO when it is asked for? or do I have to have it sent directly to our CO in australia?

I'm rushing to try and get them in so any help will be much appreciated.

Neil:hug:

Guest NeilanGemz
Hi Neil,

The scanned copy of the Police Checks are uploaded into the uploaded docs part.

You can just get them sent back to you so you can upload them.

Hope this helps, we went through an agent, but he did exactly that.

Donna x

Thanks for that Donna

Not used an agent but to be honest everyone on here are so good its been suprisingly easy without. I'll get them sent off now.

I see you have your visa granted you lucky thing!! We are heading out on 7th December so I'm really hoping to get it back before we go :skeptical:

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for that Donna

Not used an agent but to be honest everyone on here are so good its been suprisingly easy without. I'll get them sent off now.

I see you have your visa granted you lucky thing!! We are heading out on 7th December so I'm really hoping to get it back before we go :skeptical:

Fingers crossed.

Yep, if I knew what I know now, I would have went it alone, but was so eager to get the whole thing started, paid for an agent. Spent the whole time checking up that they were doing their job!

Yep, off at start of the year. Think we might push our flights back about 8 weeks though, as thinking about taking our car now too.

Good luck with your visa,

Donna x

Guest NeilanGemz

Hi Donna

Thanks again, I'd been told my a friend of mine that the process wasn't that difficult which is why we never used an agent, we may be staying out there in jan if my visa is granted before dec 7th. We're just in the process of letting our house out now in anticipation. Fingers crossed. How long did it take for your police checks to come back? And also did you get a CO quite quickly after your ap went it? It's been 3 weeks Wednesday for us but I heard that they were being dealt with right quick at the mo,

Good luck with the move ;)

Hi, we have just submitted our spousal visa application and my fiance police check came back with him racially calling names in 2003 when he was only 17, during a pub fight. Do you think this will affect his visa application. We have been living together for 6 yrs and have all of the proof otherwise and this is his only even offence(even though its a real bad one).

thanks in advance

Guest NeilanGemz
Our police check forms were posted on the 6th received by them on the 7th, issued on the 12th and landed on our doormat on the 13th. That's the standard service, sooooo pleased we didn't pay for premium :skeptical:

Thanks for that.

I sent them off yesterday, standard service. I have put cheques in though, I suppose the cheques will have to clear before they will send ours out. Do you just upload them to the diac website when you recieve them back? theres an option on there for overseas penal clearance certificate, I'm assuming that is the option for your police checks.

Thanks again for the advice.

Neil:hug: