Mercia

ict customer support skills assessment - anybody done?

Hi,

Anyone here have tried to apply TRA-ICT Customer Support skills assessment? Please share experience. My case is that I happen to have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 10 years experience as ICT Support. Just confused on how to fill up the TRA application as it state there "Vocational Training"? Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi,

Anyone here have tried to apply TRA-ICT Customer Support skills assessment? Please share experience. My case is that I happen to have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 10 years experience as ICT Support. Just confused on how to fill up the TRA application as it state there "Vocational Training"? Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi, I noticed no-one has replied - and sorry to jump onto your thread but how did you get on as im going to try and apply the same way? Or if anyone else has appllied for a TRA-ICT Cusomter Support Assesment I would be most grateful for so tips or help.

Thanks

Dave

Guest xmarket88

HI Guys,

I had worked almost 3 years and half in customer support in an international telecom company from my country, and still I am interested to apply for this RPL, does anybody know how many points do you actually get and how hard it is?