Anyone else thinks that skydiving has gone to the dogs???

Guest guest59177

Guest guest59177

I am almost ashamed I ever skydived. They've gone and put an idea into people's heads and I fear it will tarnish the sport in people's minds :cry: :cry: :cry: :no: :no: :no:

Guest guest59177
eh? Explain? I want to go skydiving.

Well it is sooooooo.... ohhhhh what can I say........ ummmmm how would you like me to explain by the way???

Guest sh7t man no way

If their is a chart for the most pointless thread ever then this one at the moment has to be fighting for top spot :unsure:
i dont think its a pointless thread thread mate--its a stark reminder of the dangers of such extreme so called sports:wub:--my uncle bert went sky diving,and on the form it said scuba diving:no:well at 5,000 feet in the air with his gas tanks,and fllippers on he lept out:shocked:needless 2 say splat was the noise he made when he landed--no one on the flight noticed his attire,which brings into question just how well trained these people are:no:--they where really apologetic about my uncle berts said demise,and posted a parachute 2 my aunt rosie as by way of an apology:wubclub: she had no use for this,and give it 2 me,and we used it as a tent for the children 2 play in the garden with:jiggy:so all was not lost in this sad affair--so a warning 2 all members please read all the small print when sky diving--you just never know:no::wink:

Guest guest59177

OH ROFL!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I'll let the 'point' of this thread sink in at its own pace...

Guest Been there
The thing that's left Tink so shocked and nearly comatose...

As an ex member of the RAAF I just never got my head around jumping out of serviceable aircraft. Maybe I should try it?

Guest guest59177
As an ex member of the RAAF I just never got my head around jumping out of serviceable aircraft. Maybe I should try it?

It all depends on what gets your groove going... HEY!!! It's a free country...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Guest guest59177

If you do decide to give it a go, do inform me. So I can then say:

Been there, done it???

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Is this referring to that Torres bloke?

Nobody know's their is a lot of code work going on, must be a skydiving thing, anyway what has the Chelsea forward got to do with the price of fish? :unsure::cute:

Guest guest59177
You can't tell anyone not to do something if you can't explain why. Not that I'd listen anyway!

Dear Lady!!! Make no mistakes. Upon thyne command, this slave would fight dragons and jump rivers of fire 1 mile wide. Were it not that your stature behoves me to cut my very tongue out of my mouth (in the present case, fingers off my hand), lest the irk on your brow makes the words tumble out like a tempest, I would describe the dangers in such exquisite detail, such as not acheived by Paradise Lost, or Endymion; neither Shakespeare nor Wordsworth.

--------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, you DO seem like you're all set to do it eh? I have this passing hunch that you already know what you are getting into... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Dear Lady!!! Make no mistakes. Upon thyne command, this slave would fight dragons and jump rivers of fire 1 mile wide. Were it not that your stature behoves me to cut my very tongue out of my mouth (in the present case, fingers off my hand), lest the irk on your brow makes the words tumble out like a tempest, I would describe the dangers in such exquisite detail, such as not acheived by Paradise Lost, or Endymion; neither Shakespeare nor Wordsworth.

--------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, you DO seem like you're all set to do it eh? I have this passing hunch that you already know what you are getting into... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I've been wanting to do it for years and it's on my bucket list so i'll take my chances :cute: