HR Manager - AIM assessment criteria

Guest Upping sticks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I recently had a bad experience with AIM assessment (negative assessment) but will not give up so easily, and I will try again at Vetassess (HR advisor).

Because i don't have an agent, and I prepare all documents by my self, I want to ask you, if it's possible to tell me detailed what documents did you send at Vetassess. I don't want to miss anything and I really want to receive a positive answer this time. Thanks for your help! All the best, Ligia

Hi Ligia

We provided evidence for 8 + years of employment for HR Advisor as we needed maximum points. We supplied the following:

• P60’s

• Contracts of employment and / or offer letters

• Employment references (as per the standard template off the VETASSESS website)

• Payslips (about 4 per year)

• Details of any pension schemes that we have

• Degree certificate & transcript

Hope this helps, if you need any further information just let me know. Good luck with your application.

Clare

Hi Ligia

We provided evidence for 8 + years of employment for HR Advisor as we needed maximum points. We supplied the following:

• P60’s

• Contracts of employment and / or offer letters

• Employment references (as per the standard template off the VETASSESS website)

• Payslips (about 4 per year)

• Details of any pension schemes that we have

• Degree certificate & transcript

Hope this helps, if you need any further information just let me know. Good luck with your application.

Clare

Hi Clare,

Thanks for your answer!