Dog Exporting to victoria! where do i start!

gparkes

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 cavalier king charles spaniel dogs both 1 yrs old. We have just applied for our 457 visa's but have no clue on where we start to get things moving with our beloved dogs.

We need to put an address on the forms (which we don't know yet!) we don't know when we are going out yet as we havent had much info. we are being put up in a serviced appartment for 3 months so won't be able to have them with us in them.

we need to get jabs 30 days before they fly but havent got flights yet as don't know when they will be ok to go plus you have to book quarenteen places 3 months before you wnat them to go !!

OMG where do you start how stressful

We used Airpets to bring out our Rottie. They were brilliant done all the paperwork told us when all bloods should be done, they called our vet for results, booked her in quarentine in Melbourne and even picked her up from my Auntys (she stayed there for a couple of weeks after we left) and took her to the airport. Have a look at there website airpets.com.

Hope this helps Deb xx

Guest esstenn
Hi Everyone,

I have 2 cavalier king charles spaniel dogs both 1 yrs old. We have just applied for our 457 visa's but have no clue on where we start to get things moving with our beloved dogs.

We need to put an address on the forms (which we don't know yet!) we don't know when we are going out yet as we havent had much info. we are being put up in a serviced appartment for 3 months so won't be able to have them with us in them.

we need to get jabs 30 days before they fly but havent got flights yet as don't know when they will be ok to go plus you have to book quarenteen places 3 months before you wnat them to go !!

OMG where do you start how stressful

Hi!

We have just booked with PetAirUK.com. My dogs are my babies and I've been very impressed with the service so far. We are moving to Melb, but I believe the quarantine there is booked up until January so we are flying our girls to sydney. If I can help further, please PM me.

Cheers!

Guest billy braveheart

Hi

We shipped our German Sherpherd over with Pet travel Services very good service. I would suggest contacting companys & getting prices just to get the wheels in motion. You seems to know all about the jabs etc. As you say if worst comes to it you mum can take the dogs and ship them over for you. That way you will be there when they arrive.

Janette

Archived