which state is the best? opinions, please....

Sol2Oz

best State in your opinion/ experience?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. best State in your opinion/ experience?

• NSW
    • VIC
    • ACT
    • NT
    • SA
    • TAS

I'm considering SS, although I'm not sure yet. Ideally, I just love how Taz looks from afar - it really does look like an amazing place to live. Not only is it hidden from the world, but it's serene and beautiful - at least that's my impression.

With that being said, which is the best State in your opinion and why?

Guest Bob Tonnor

Hi

So far, well i have no intention of moving again but you never know, i have lived in the NT, Qld, ACT and all over NSW, currently in Coffs Harbour http://www.locationlowdown.com.au/search/results/NSW/Coffs%20Harbour and love it. Darwin was hot as hell but i was alot younger and i did like the place but i always got the feeling that unless your grandad was born there you were a bit of an outsider and unless your prepared to drive to one of the parks theres nowhere to swim, crocs, jellyfish and sharks, Northern Queensland is the same. I lived in Bungendore http://www.locationlowdown.com.au/search/results/NSW/Bungendore and worked in Canberrra, real cold in winterand hot and dry in summer and nowhere to swim. Similar thing to Darwin for being an outsider. I liked Sydney but after a few years the traffic gets to you and the expense, but there you go each to their own! So my vote is for NSW, pity about the govt!

i was going to vote on here but noticed WA insnt included....WA kept Australia out of any recession and WA is keeping many thousands in work on great wages ........so why not include us in your little chart ....your poll is a farce ........

Tony, m'man! Thank you for your time and participation :em4400:

i was going to vote on here but noticed WA insnt included....WA kept Australia out of any recession and WA is keeping many thousands in work on great wages ........so why not include us in your little chart ....your poll is a farce ........

Spot on

Its like saying what is your fav car, Ferrari, Lambo or Bugatti... what about the Aston Martin!!!

stupid poll

I'm considering SS, although I'm not sure yet. Ideally, I just love how Taz looks from afar - it really does look like an amazing place to live. Not only is it hidden from the world, but it's serene and beautiful - at least that's my impression.

You are so right - don't bother about the others!:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
I think i'm going to redo this poll, because aside from all joking, it's a serious question I have. :dull:

If you look the same poll was done the other day with the same question. QLD is winning.

I think i'm going to redo this poll, because aside from all joking, it's a serious question I have. :dull:

If you are looking for the best state for you personally, you need to list the criteria you want - preferably grouped into "essential" and "desirable".

There is no ONE best state for everyone. Australia is so diverse - from north to south and east to west and what some people love, other people hate.

So...give us a serious list of criteria :biggrin: