You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

I know the last postage date by sea was end of September. Not sure when last postage date by air is although when in post shop the other day I spoke with the guy working there and he said no later than 1st week of December but he didnt give me a date.

Hope this helps Deb xx

Guest col&dee

I was in the Post Office (in Brisbane) yesterday and asked about posting dates to the UK. He wasn't sure yet but did say to hold off a few weeks as you can buy christmas stamps at a reduced rate but they won't be available until November!! :wacko:

While I was there I bought some cool Oz-themed christmas cards to send back home with Santa building a sand (snow)man, Santa having a BBQ in his shorts on the beach and a Forever Friends bear wearing a santa hat holding a surf board!!!!!:jiggy:I thought they were great.

Hi the last posting date is 11th December but I would try to send them a bit before that just to be sure

Lorraine

Visa granted 02/02/10:jiggy:

Hi, I saw this Christmas card for sale through Pheonix Trading, it's called Christmas Koalas and I thought it was really cute.

Phoenix Trading - UK

Presentation: With a white 100 gsm envelope. Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year Paper Type: Matt Textured Artist: Gill Roberts Size: 3 1/2 x 8 1/4" : 210 x 90 mm Interesting information:New Code: XH36 Price: £1.20 each or £1.00 when you buy 10 or more.

Hope you have a great Christmas :12:

Liz x

Liz, Steve, India 13, Alex 12 and Siella 4

Lateral transfer RN to RAN Submarines.

Visa approved 16 March 2011. Emigrated from Plymouth, UK to WA August 2011.

The reduced rate stamps are out ... and I've just bought some fab cards - naff but great!! All tyopical Australian scenes with cartoon type Santa and festive koala/kangeroos etc super-imposed on them! Got mine from the Aus Post shop.

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy: