and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jl231188

Warehouse Manager / beauty therapist / bar manager

Guest Jl231188

HI were wanting to come out and taste the Aus lifestyle visiting my Mum in Brisban

We are looking for employment whilst out there on a working visa or to get sponsered

My partner works for a large company mammas and pappas in there warehouse as a manager

I currently work as a bar manager and have been involved in pub work for the past 5 years how ever previous to this i was a fully qualified beauty level 3 ITEC trained beauty therapist working on 5*star cruise liners and after that working for a year in a medical asthetic clinic doing all aspecs of beauty working with machines such as ipl

Ideally we would love to get spondered on our roles but are also intrested in hearing from people just doing warehouse/bar work that would be willing to offer a 6month working visa placement

Thanks

Joy and Mike

Hi Joy and Mike

Welcome to the forum, you should be fine getting bar work, sponsorship is a different matter.

Fingers crossed that something comes along for you, you could always apply for the 2nd year WHV so you can stay for 2 years.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.