Guest yazan

Visa 475 Benefits and time required to get it

Guest yazan

Hello everybody;

I have applied for visa sub class 475 to South Australia and i have some questions and i prefer to get the answer from anybody who immigrated under the same visa in Australia:

1. How long does it take to know if the SA agreed to my applications or not?

2. What benefits do i can get from SA Government under this visa (Like, Health Insurance, Children education, Help to find a job and accomodation

thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum I will move your post to the migration section you may get your answer.

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Pollo

I don't know about the processing time, but I'm quite sure you wont have any of those benefits until you get a PR :-(

Guest martd

1. Ive been on the SA 475 track now for 3 years

SA will send you an ok or not within about six weeks you can also check online, the big hold up is DIAC but we have to live with that.

2. :biglaugh: On your own i'm afraid but i wish all the best and hope you dont have to wait as long as me.Good luck

I have applied for visa sub class 475 to South Australia and i have some questions and i prefer to get the answer from anybody who immigrated under the same visa in Australia:

1. How long does it take to know if the SA agreed to my applications or not?

2. What benefits do i can get from SA Government under this visa (Like, Health Insurance, Children education, Help to find a job and accomodation

thanks

Guest yazan

Thanks everybody, i have read some where here in this form, that South Australlia provides public school entrance for children without fees, while in some other states you have to pay for it.

i have applied for 475 on 12 october 2011, documents recieved on 18-october-2011, hope to get the SS 475 ASAP.

in the mean time i have registered for IELTS exam on 22/10 i hope to get the 7 band in each module this time

I got my 475 SS from SA approved last October 7. They received my complete set of papers on September 12. I was monitoring the online tracking everyday and on the fourth week another column was added. "Application Decision: Waiting"

When you have that status you can now calm down as your papers is already being processed. Expect it within a day or week. I got my result after one day. :biggrin:

I'm very lucky because after three working days my occupation is no longer available.

ACS 262113 03-2011 / IELTS Competent 4-2011 / Wife VETASSESS 212499 10-2011 / Wife IELTS Proficient 4-2011 / 475 SS Approved Oct 7 2011 / 475 Visa Lodge Oct 13 2011 / CO Assigned Oct 27 2011/ Med & PCC Oct 28 2011 / Visa Grant Nov 17 2011 :cute:

Hello

I am new here.

I lodged 475 on 23 Oct. 2011

CO asked health assessment, pcc and form 80 on 3 Nov.

what is the next phase?