You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

MARYROSE02

'I'll be your long haired lover from Liverpool' - I CANNOT get it out of my head now!

Why oh WHY did I have to think of The Osmonds? I'm so sharp! Now all I want to do is to rip all my clothes off and run through Sydney singing my song.

The only bit that would get me arrested is the song too!

Guest GeorgeD

That song was No 1 in the UK on the day I was born.

I hate that song.

Sung by Little Jimmy Osmond as opposed to the family group. It's sad that I know that.

Guest guest48800

:laugh: I actually still own the 7" vinyl of this ...the B side is Mother of Mine...:embarrassed:

Why oh WHY did I have to think of The Osmonds? I'm so sharp! Now all I want to do is to rip all my clothes off and run through Sydney singing my song.

The only bit that would get me arrested is the song too!

Mary Rose!You naughty girl,you have just reminded me that i really was one of them!:shocked:When that uncool song was out i was long haired(ish) and from Liverpool!:yes:Alas,a trifle too young to be a Lurver:wink:Any'ow Crazy Horses i liked by them lot,a bit on the raunchy side.:swoon:

Guest Gothic Rose

Little Jimmy Osmund & that song were an ABOMINATION ! I think he & Donny were the Justin Bieber of their day ....The very thought is enough to send me running to peace & calm of the nearest pretty cemetary :laugh:

Wasn't 'Mother of Mine' a hit for a boy singer who won Opportunity Knocks or something. Why can't I remember his name? Neil somebody?

I did not actually mind Donny - I liked 'Young Love' (shame!) and his duet with Marie - 'Paper Roses?'

NEIL REID! I'm sure that's his name - now I can Google it to check!

Jimmy is gay parly :eek: why you thinking of him.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Wasn't 'Mother of Mine' a hit for a boy singer who won Opportunity Knocks or something. Why can't I remember his name? Neil somebody?

I did not actually mind Donny - I liked 'Young Love' (shame!) and his duet with Marie - 'Paper Roses?'

NEIL REID! I'm sure that's his name - now I can Google it to check!

[YOUTUBE]7W3xSDhxL_Q[/YOUTUBE]

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub: