Single people in perth

mtrews

Hey everyone, i am thinking of moving to perth from nsw, i know quite a few people there but they are all families, and although i love hanging out with them i am single and have no children, just wondering what areas all the single people tend to live & settle.

Any advise would be great!!:daydreaming:

Thanks...

Hey

techincally im not single, as im married but we are not into the family scene at all and alot on here is family type get togethers, which is fine on a rare occasion but not our thing on a regular basis. We live in Burswood close to the city, as do most of the people we know who are kid free.

Pm me for more info if you fancy meeting for a beer once your over

cheers

h

Hey thanks for your reply... I love all the families i know there, but yeah all the time is no good for a single girl really... I know burswood, a few of us went to see the black eyed peas there a few years back when i was over!! I met one single friend in perth, but i was only there about 3 months, she lived in subiaco but she went back to uk & i came over east...

I am just waiting on visas atm, but hoping to come over for a weeks holiday in november! where are u from? do u have an email or facebook to contact u through?

my email addy is hcebibbings@yahoo.co.uk, i havent been fussed to get an oz one as yet :)

im from Surrey in England and hes from Bentley Perth, weve been here about 6 months now, so im always on the look out for new friends, i can hang out with, shop etc

How about you, where you from ?

Hey sorry for late reply, took me ages to find it again, lol...

I am from south wales but don't sound very welsh (so i am told) yeah new friends to go for coffee and stuff with is always good!! when i first came to australia i met a friend on here, she was welsh too, although she has gone back there now, she couldn't get on here!! we keep in touch loads...

I will email u tomorrow as it is easier than on here!!

M :-)