You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tonyman

Single White Male Wanted

my mother in law will be living here soon and she is 62 , blonde , attractive,good fun , non smoker ,like to go out to theatre or dine out , easy going , any problrms then ask me , seriouly if i didnt think she was ok i wouldnt be putting her on here .......she is now a PR perm resident ....if interested pm or use the thread , as there is no hidden baggage ......................

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

have you not advertised her on here before lol

yes but .the post grts hyjacked

does she actually even want you to advertise her lol? get her to make a online dating profile or do you not have speed dating over there

Are you trying to get rid of her before she even gets here Nick :swoon:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

lol obviously hes just being a very caring and thoughtful son in law :wideeyed::laugh:

lol obviously hes just being a very caring and thoughtful son in law :wideeyed::laugh:

I wonder if he could fix my mum up to:wubclub:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Guest16631

my mother in law will be living here soon and she is 62 , blonde , attractive,good fun , non smoker ,like to go out to theatre or dine out , easy going , any problrms then ask me , seriouly if i didnt think she was ok i wouldnt be putting her on here .......she is now a PR perm resident ....if interested pm or use the thread , as there is no hidden baggage ......................
...................you might be better..................if thats what she wants useing one of the dateing sites..................you could still vet the applicants if you were concerned about anything............:wideeyed:

Just make sure they have plenty of money Nick.

Guest peacock

can she ride a tandem ?

Why a white person? Is that your preference, or hers?:wideeyed:

oh, here we go again, SWF is kind of tongue in cheek ,like the film ect but all her partners have been white so i cant see her changing that pattern at the age of 62........

Guest Pollo

I'll have your same problem in few years... hahahahahhaha :yellow_guy_crazy_ty