176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Hi.pw1 , you just got sit tight hun nowt more u can do till they ask u for owt or they may just grant u , we've heard nowt but no news is good news the case officer will only contact u if she or he wants somert from u or they are granting u ur visa c

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FerrisBueller

Hey all

Just a line to let you know we got our visas this morning! Awesome. We both have had job interviews so hopefully we will be in Perth around March time.#

Our timeline for those who care:-

WA Sponsorship -applied 27 September 2011

Granted - 27 September 2011

176 Lodged 20 October 2011

Medicals 14 November 2011

Case officer 15 November 2011

Work experience and de facto met 15 November 2011

Medical Results uploaded 27 November 2011

Medicals finalised 29 November 2011

PCC standard application 20 November 2011

Received 9 December 2011

Uploaded 9 December 2011

Visa 13 December 2011.

Hope everyone gets the visas they are entitled to and everything they want out of the move Down Under.

FB

Hey all

Just a line to let you know we got our visas this morning! Awesome. We both have had job interviews so hopefully we will be in Perth around March time.#

Our timeline for those who care:-

WA Sponsorship -applied 27 September 2011

Granted - 27 September 2011

176 Lodged 20 October 2011

Medicals 14 November 2011

Case officer 15 November 2011

Work experience and de facto met 15 November 2011

Medical Results uploaded 27 November 2011

Medicals finalised 29 November 2011

PCC standard application 20 November 2011

Received 9 December 2011

Uploaded 9 December 2011

Visa 13 December 2011.

Hope everyone gets the visas they are entitled to and everything they want out of the move Down Under.

FB

Congratulations that's fantastic news, good luck with your plans and hopefully if I ever get a visa I will see you in Perth :)

Guest FerrisBueller
Congratulations that's fantastic news, good luck with your plans and hopefully if I ever get a visa I will see you in Perth :)

Cheers Helene! Sure yours will be here soon :)

Hello,

My employer has just been asked to validate a reference, no problems there as it was frank and honest, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they did that for all the references sent, or just choose the last/current employer you work/ed for?

Regards,

P.

Hello,

My employer has just been asked to validate a reference, no problems there as it was frank and honest, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they did that for all the references sent, or just choose the last/current employer you work/ed for?

Regards,

P.

They did get in touch with my accountant and asked him to answer a few questions in a written declaration, I asked the 4 clients that provided references and not one if them was contacted :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just to let u all know I'm still waiting , hubby foned Adelaide last night still routine processing , happxy new year to u all

Hi everyone, just to let u all know I'm still waiting , hubby foned Adelaide last night still routine processing , happxy new year to u all

Im in the same boat, they have everything now and have done since just before xmas, I wonder if everything is moving forward or they are waiting to hear back from any more of my previous employers.

Regards,

P.

Got my grant letter :o) I've been in Adelaide staying with my Mum and my sister over Christmas, got home on NYE and got email from CO on 3rd Jan :o) Now I just need to figure out when to go, shipping, dog, resign from work etc. I'm definitely staying until I get my bonus on 23rd Feb, so earliest I can go is end March

176 VISA GRANTED ! ! ! ! ! VERY HAPPY, will post a timeline later if anyones interested. Picked up my phone this morning and while it (the phone) was in my hand, the email popped up, brilliant. Thanks everyone!

Regards,

P.

Off to Victoria!

Congrats Amy 79 and pw1 really pleased for u , I shudnt b far behind I had hassle with agent so we got rid of em diac requested docs 3 times from agent ,agent never sent em we found out Nov 25th they had no docs when me hubby foned so we had to get a signed form from our agent send it to diac , we uploaded diac all docs they recieved em by 13 th Dec said they didn't need owt else mart rang last week in routine processing so I shudnt b long all the best u 2 and week done enjoy ya life xx

Got my grant letter :o) I've been in Adelaide staying with my Mum and my sister over Christmas, got home on NYE and got email from CO on 3rd Jan :o) Now I just need to figure out when to go, shipping, dog, resign from work etc. I'm definitely staying until I get my bonus on 23rd Feb, so earliest I can go is end March

Woooooo hooooooo congratulations :)

176 VISA GRANTED ! ! ! ! ! VERY HAPPY, will post a timeline later if anyones interested. Picked up my phone this morning and while it (the phone) was in my hand, the email popped up, brilliant. Thanks everyone!

Regards,

P.

Off to Victoria!

Congratulations, enjoy the celebrations :)

Im in the same boat, they have everything now and have done since just before xmas, I wonder if everything is moving forward or they are waiting to hear back from any more of my previous employers.

Regards. Hi pw1 u said they tecieved all ya docs just for Xmas was that all docs all just a few just wondering if I'm not far behind u I'm annoyed at the agent , becus they sent nothing only ielts they sent no passport docs nothing they have em now but only by 13 th Dec and we applied 28th Sept

P.[/QUHOTE]. Hi pw1 , u said they recieved all ya docs just for xmas

I finally got my visa granted today, Monday 16th Jan. I'm really surprised how fast they moved at the end. I was only uploading the last of my pay slips and bank statements in the early hours of Sunday morning. My intention was to have it on their desks by Monday morning, but I never expected them to get busy on it right away...

I applied on October 8th, a while back now and most of you seem to have had your visas for quite some time. To be honest, just before Christmas, I was starting to panic: I thought that accepting an offlist offer for Tassie SS had put me in a category 5 and not a 3. It seems I was worrying about nothing, but perhaps being an offlister slowed things down a bit. Who knows?

Anyway, I'm well pleased right now. Good luck to all of those still waiting - I'm sure it will come good for you in the end.........:jiggy: