176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Hi , I'm feeling a bit beter tonight hubbys just phoned ASPC and spoke to a lady who was really helpful to find out if agent has uploaded documents well they have on the 29th November and diac sent agent email on 30th telling them wat else they need I've spoke to me agent today and they haven't said they have had a email of diac , anyway she has checked our docs they r all there apart from qualifications which agent has got and a duty statement from the last 2 years that's all they r missing well fancied not sending qualifications the muppets , anyway we r taken over tomoz I've got ask agent to sign 956 and then we send that with 1193 and vivs ya uncle I wouldn't use a agent ever agen[/quote

Did you do ielts Bingo?

Hi , yes me hubby did ielts at bangor uni he got 8.5 in everything apart from reading he got 8 and a overall score of 8.5 I don't av to do ielts cus I'm a British citizen x

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , yes me hubby did ielts at bangor uni he got 8.5 in everything apart from reading he got 8 and a overall score of 8.5 I don't av to do ielts cus I'm a British citizen x

You asking me to c if I've done ielts or is that a bit of a mickey take cus of me spelling ? Well I come on this forum from me phone and sometimes predictive text kicks in or sumtimes I just cba to type full word ... Lol x

Well no visa news here, I think they have forgotten little me :(

Give Adelaide processing centre a ring it mite cost is 20 quid for the phone call but I can tell u know they no wat they r doing hun it mite just change to granted Mon mind u u won't get em now till sun night here xxx

Well I've got the email from me agent form 956 signed by them to send to diac he's also put me a hard copy of it in the post just incase diac want that aswel he's become very efficient all of a sudden and he did apologize and said he was embarresed on Wats gone wrong feel a bit sorry for him now cus it wasn't actually his fault it was another agent who left , but hey Ho me hubbies dealing with it from now on so ill keep u all posted xxxxx

Hello all,

Congratulations to all those who have had their visa granted in last couple of weeks!

Still waiting myself. Passed medicals, police checks on 7 November, but on status it is still showing 'further checking required' next to work experience. Lord knows what this means.

I have asked my agent a few times, but they just palm me off.

Has anyone on here come across this?

Cheers:unsure::unsure:

Ive had 'Further Checking' on mine but its only the CO possibly emailing or phoning to cross check, possibly waiting for a response from employers but working on other cases while they wait. The Form 80 is a big form and that requires a lot of checking.

Hi all , ha d a email off Adelaide this morning she said everything we have provided her with she is satisfied with apart from a contract that we haven't provided from may 10 to may 11 she said even though she can see the payments going in on bank stats and she has a reference could we provide the contract that links Martyn to that company couldn't find it at weekend , so iv been up since six this morning up the attic and I've found it marts going send it tonight so hopefully we not far away now fingers crossed xx

Nice one Bingo, when we submitted the final bit of info our co wanted we were approved within 24 hours so good luck :wink:

Congrats to you Neilangemz, what a wonderful way to spend Christmas!

Hi jamivixmole , thanks for that info I'm getting a bit excited now I good so ill keep u posted xxx

So is anyone else still waiting, like me???

I think they may have forgotten about me lol

Lol yeh we are still waiting, finally got police checks from oz and 2weeks ago

I tried to lodge our tax return for proof of income but we are still waiting for a pin from inland revenue to enable me to do it and then send it on!!!!! So frustrating. Our CO gave us 28 days and we are now 18 into that so really demented with it all now. X x x

Lol yeh we are still waiting, finally got police checks from oz and 2weeks ago

I tried to lodge our tax return for proof of income but we are still waiting for a pin from inland revenue to enable me to do it and then send it on!!!!! So frustrating. Our CO gave us 28 days and we are now 18 into that so really demented with it all now. X x x

I feel your frustration, as far as I know we still haven't had official notification from co, yet we do have one, I just have a further checking but that was dated 25 oct!! Everything is done now our end, but the waiting drives me mad.

Hope you get everything sorted quickly :)

Guest FerrisBueller

We've got everything finalised cept police checks. Sent them off on 20 Nov - they only just emailed to say the received em 28

Nov! Doing me heed in!!

Hi all had a email this morning at 4 .52 am , martbsent that contract last night the email said this morning I am satisfied with the information provided your file has been updated with the relevant information so now we've just got sit and wait I carnt do nomore I've jumped through hoops to make sure they had got all info after dealing with a agent , its nice to have a email back after hearing nothing off the agent , so at least co is satisfied and she not asking for nomore info shudnt take long now hopefully b4 Xmas xxx

Hi all had a email this morning at 4 .52 am , martbsent that contract last night the email said this morning I am satisfied with the information provided your file has been updated with the relevant information so now we've just got sit and wait I carnt do nomore I've jumped through hoops to make sure they had got all info after dealing with a agent , its nice to have a email back after hearing nothing off the agent , so at least co is satisfied and she not asking for nomore info shudnt take long now hopefully b4 Xmas xxx

I don't know about you but I am getting really impatient now lol x

Hi Helen and bex, yep us three still waiting I'm not bothered so much now though cus she said in her email she's satified with documents , so me hubby said its gone on a pile for the visa processing person toallocaye ya visa k owing our luck we at the bottom of the pile but I reckon we will have em for Xmas xx

Hi all , does anyone know if my sons medicals are still saying reffered do I need to email HOC do u think ? It was 3weeks today they said reffered and still say reffered , but my doc checklist still says requested but I know they have them cus we've had emails saying their satisfied with them do I know the status page hasn't been updated but meds are changed by hoc I think so if anyone knows if I shud email em or do u think I will go straight to grant when case officers ready and me status just hasn't been updated there carnt b a prob with Lukes meds cus doctor said he has good control x

Helene73, Aw hon, it must be frustrating for you now. Did you email to see if everything was in order? We have our meds tomorrow and then we'll be waiting too. Lodged 26/9/11 so you're still ahead of us!!

Good luck with meds tomoz bex its a doddle xx

Helene73, Aw hon, it must be frustrating for you now. Did you email to see if everything was in order? We have our meds tomorrow and then we'll be waiting too. Lodged 26/9/11 so you're still ahead of us!!

Good luck with the Meds, there's nothing to them, we were in and out in under a hour, mind hubby was a but surprised by the cough and drop :0

I haven't done anything yet! Thought I would see this week out and see what happens then get on to them next week if nothing has happened.

I would love to know before Xmas as I am trying to rehome 4 cats and the dog I have homes for a cat and a dog and they want them after new year so I don't want to be giving them away until I know I definitely have a visa, god I would be heartbroken if they went to new homes and the I got refused a visa.

Anyway good luck tomorrow and let us know how you got on :) x