176's lodged October 2011

helene73

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good You must be sooo excited!! Im just trying to get my ss sorted ~ will hopefully apply for it in next week, just having a friend check my cv first!

Hi Helen , nothing will happen on my case anytime soon agent hasn't uploaded any docs cut a long story short I spoke to agent who r mara registered on thurs about y Lukes month of birth is still showing wrong on me checklist page , and they had a email back from adelaidesaying how can we change a dob when we av recieved no docs they told agent they requested them on 18th Oct andagen 15th

Nov and they sent email Fri 3 times when my husband emailed Adelaide they responded back at 5 this morn say your agent has 28 days now from 25 th in big bold writing xx

OMG what a nightmare! How can they screw up like that!

At least it's being sorted now, keep me updated with you progress :) x

Should I be getting worried?

I applied for my 176 visa on October 8th but I've heard nothing yet. I can see from the responses to this thread that some who applied on, or after, this date have been assigned their case officer, so I can't help feeling nervous.

Anyone else apply around the time I did and beginning for fret? Should I start chasing things up with an email?

Don't worry I lodged just before you, we still haven't had official notification that we have a CO yet, but online everything was met, meds and police checks finalised!! Just waiting now :)

So, Congratulations to Amanda & Arthur, littlegreenman and vickchick!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We uploaded a vast swathe of documents to show that Vix and I co-habit on Sunday night and last night at just before midnight we were granted our 176 :jiggly:

Heading over in January to validate and a couple of weeks in the West Australian sun but it will probably be a couple of years before we make the final move over. We also went without an agent, the process was very straightforward for us so it was the right choice, hope you get some luck sorting your application out Bingo. :huh:

So, Congratulations to Amanda & Arthur, littlegreenman and vickchick!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We uploaded a vast swathe of documents to show that Vix and I co-habit on Sunday night and last night at just before midnight we were granted our 176 :jiggly:

Heading over in January to validate and a couple of weeks in the West Australian sun but it will probably be a couple of years before we make the final move over. We also went without an agent, the process was very straightforward for us so it was the right choice, hope you get some luck sorting your application out Bingo. :huh:

Hi jamievixmole , congratulations and to vickchick ,and anybody I've missed all the best to allim also hoping for a grant still 4 Xmas lol my husband put a complaint in at the agents and said he wanted docs uploading yesterday and surprise surprise agents gone off sick so he waiting for one of the managers today cus they r on al till today and if they don't upload em then he's asking for password and doing em hiself cud of dun that and saved a lot of Monet but u think ya doing right thing using a agent it will get sorted if they get those docs meds and police checks are dun shudnt really take long cd

Congrats! Nice to see the gang rolling off one bye one.

Well I've had a email from agent saying all documents have now been forwarded to diac , and the agent says they have also sent diac a email aswel to make sure they have recieved them so we will see what happens x

Put our state sponsored 176 application in on the 2nd October. We've taken a gamble and booked the medicals and applied for the police checks as we're planning a visit in early January so hoping we can get the visa issued before then and use the trip to validate. :jiggy:

Just got to get our de-facto statements sorted out :confused:

Have you ever been asked to upload form 80? and r u from HR or LR country?

Hi Guys

Put my 176 application in 6th October. Spent the whole weekend loading documents (such fun!) but still got form 80, form 1221, pcc and medical to sort out.

Glad there are others out there, thought I was the only one!

Nice to see DIAC are sticking to their fortnightly updates on allocation date again - update tomorrow maybe???????

Have you ever been asked to upload form 80? and r u from HR or LR country?

Hi md8008 my case officer has asked for form 80 on the 15 th Oct which was news to me until yesterday cus of me agent so me agent supposed of sent all docs yesterday but I still don't believe them so if by Fri we've heard nowt me hubbys going send in form 956 and 1193 and ditch the agent and do it himself but yes form 80 sometimes is asked for especially if u from high risk country I am a low risk country UK still been asked for it , and another lady over on the other thread was asked for it and she is from UK but it didn't take long still for her grant she prob got asked cus she had a lot of holidays abroad I prob got asked cus me hubbys had a lot of jobs he has to travel miles to work just to earn a decent wage cus there's no jobs in stoke where we are

Guest NeilanGemz

Hey everyone, I applied on the 29th of September and was granted my visa on the 29th November!!!!!!!!

We arrive in Oz on the 18th December, and cannot WAIT!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful advice that helped us achieve our visa grant, mwah!!

Hey everyone, I applied on the 29th of September and was granted my visa on the 29th November!!!!!!!!

We arrive in Oz on the 18th December, and cannot WAIT!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful advice that helped us achieve our visa grant, mwah!!

Congrats neilangemz that's great news xx.

Hi its me agen , just wondering if we ditch the agent its 1193 and 956 we av to sent to diac , but do we after get 956 countersigned by agent b4 sending to diac or wat cus the agent isn't getting back to us after several emails and phone calls when my husband got through they said they have a resource problem at the minute but that's not our problem I think its cus of Xmas body time for them but we paid in Sept they shudnt of cocked up x

Hi , I'm feeling a bit beter tonight hubbys just phoned ASPC and spoke to a lady who was really helpful to find out if agent has uploaded documents well they have on the 29th November and diac sent agent email on 30th telling them wat else they need I've spoke to me agent today and they haven't said they have had a email of diac , anyway she has checked our docs they r all there apart from qualifications which agent has got and a duty statement from the last 2 years that's all they r missing well fancied not sending qualifications the muppets , anyway we r taken over tomoz I've got ask agent to sign 956 and then we send that with 1193 and vivs ya uncle I wouldn't use a agent ever agen

Guest FerrisBueller
Hi , I'm feeling a bit beter tonight hubbys just phoned ASPC and spoke to a lady who was really helpful to find out if agent has uploaded documents well they have on the 29th November and diac sent agent email on 30th telling them wat else they need I've spoke to me agent today and they haven't said they have had a email of diac , anyway she has checked our docs they r all there apart from qualifications which agent has got and a duty statement from the last 2 years that's all they r missing well fancied not sending qualifications the muppets , anyway we r taken over tomoz I've got ask agent to sign 956 and then we send that with 1193 and vivs ya uncle I wouldn't use a agent ever agen[/quote

Did you do ielts Bingo?