176's lodged October 2011

helene73

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THank you, that's what I thought, looking at everyone's threads on here. On the DIC website tho it says 12 months for priority 3

Hi , yes it does state 12 months but they have been getting granted in two to 3 months at the moment especially if u r from a low risk country x

Hi all, just thought I'd let u know that the reason my documents are saying requested on the diac checklist is that diac haven't recieved them my agent says they will upload them agen , its funnie how I had my sucpisions about it because on the 15 th Nov they all changed to requested from required but on the 11 th the agent had sent them some docs agen evidence of dependency and they say recieved and the further docs they requested they had recieved them everything else then changed to requested including meds the agent says she doesn't know Wats gone wrong they must of bounced back but I have been nagging them for the last week about it and they were saying as far as they are aware theve been sent , so me hubby rang after I was being fobbed off from one agent to the other he said he doesn't want hear as far as they are aware he wants to hear fact have they or haven't they recieved em so they are uploading em agen today they say but we are going fone diac ourselves Monday night to make sure , I'm fed up with the agent now dun nowt for their money we filled in all the forms and uploaded to them then we uploaded wage slips ect they had only got check through em and send em really angry with em but wat can u do they don't seem to care once they av their monie anyway we shud b sorted soon x

ah what a nightmare for you!!! You pay them enough money, you'd think they'd get it right! Hope it gets sorted son. Just busy filling out my ss now!!

Well yes thanks hun I'm sure we will be sorted soon , I've been thinking since it changed to requested wat if somerts wrong but u wait and wait it will change tomoz or the next day lol , but still nothing then u start thinking deeper wat cud possibly b wrong and I was thinking at one stage wat if they don't recognize me husbands qualifications cus when we first contacted the agent they never recognised em they wanted us do a cdr at first then me hubby argued the toss with em then , he then applied to engineers Australia for skills assesment and that came back in a day or two under anzco skill level one so engineers oz new wat they were , they are reconized under washinton accord I think the agent thought becus he didn't say he had a degree in engineering it wasn't going pass lol we new they wud but me hubby didn't sit a degree , he sat the engineering council exams and the became chartered engineer so at the beginin of the process we give the agent benefit of the doubt cus to b fair when u say u don't have a degree people automatically think well u carnt be qualified enough then but eng council is the equivalent or higher and a dam lot harder me hubby says give me a degree anyday of the week lol

What a carry on! fingers crossed. I just need to sort out my cv now to upload. We are hoping to get out there by summer next year but my only worry is leaving my parents!

What a carry on! fingers crossed. I just need to sort out my cv now to upload. We are hoping to get out there by summer next year but my only worry is leaving my parents!

well good luck with that and yes its hard for some people leave family i personally carnt wait see back of mine except me son who is staying here but he will join us at some point when i say carnt wait see back of mine i mean inlaws but dont tell the oh lol x:biggrin:im off up hanley now do some xmas shopping cheer meself up then bingo tonight lol if its one thing i will miss it will be my bingo :jiggy:

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. When (in the UK), its time to get your medical, does anyone know if they all charge the same standard price or are some more expensive than others? Roughly how much are they?

Thank you, regards,

P.

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. When (in the UK), its time to get your medical, does anyone know if they all charge the same standard price or are some more expensive than others? Roughly how much are they?

Thank you, regards,

P.

Hi yes we went bridgewater at Manchester 260 each 190 for 13 year old under 11 75 pounds they were brilliant Dr million we had x

Hello, to quote another post...

"You should print off your Form 160EH and Form 26EH forms from the Electronic Application Document checklist, this gives you personalised forms for the medicals."

I now need to do this, but when I go back to my saved application, it shows what I have uploaded so far. How do I get to the bit were I can download the personalized forms?

Many thanks,

P.

Hello, to quote another post...

"You should print off your Form 160EH and Form 26EH forms from the Electronic Application Document checklist, this gives you personalised forms for the medicals."

I now need to do this, but when I go back to my saved application, it shows what I have uploaded so far. How do I get to the bit were I can download the personalized forms?

Many thanks,

P.

hi, go on ya status page you will c a tab saying checklist click on that scroll down click on where it says 160eh and 26eh it shud take u to the page where u download forms from u will c in red writing the forms 26 and 16o click on and download em x

Guest FerrisBueller

Yeah, the hospital is having problems loading our visas to ehealth. Sucks, cos we have sent off for our police checks and they will be here in a week. I wanted it sorted before Christmas x

Hi all,

Please note the change in my signature. Can't wait to clock off work and celebrate with wifey. :jiggy:

Thanks to everyone for your help and advise and a special thanks to our CO Jason who was pretty much the nicest guy one could have as a CO.

Congratulations littlegreenman!

:biggrin:

Was thinking about doing the same but I am a tad confused regarding what the medicals entail. I can see some of them mention an X-ray while others don't. Does anyone have the link regarding the exact requirement? The DIAC site is quite messy on this.

Thanks!

Dear Friend

Hi Since you got clearance from SS .

My self got assessed by Engineers australia for plant engineer on 29/06/2011. applied for SS wa on 13/09/2011 . till date no progress and my visa agent is not responding

can you suggest me for answering SS questions like.

1.How you have researched your preferred location ?

2.Why you have nominated the reigons?

3.Why you believe your skill is in long term demand in the particular region WA?

Thanks and regards

kartke

kartke @yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend

Hi Since you got clearance from SS .

My self got assessed by Engineers australia for plant engineer on 29/06/2011. applied for SS wa on 13/09/2011 . till date no progress and my visa agent is not responding

can you suggest me for answering SS questions like.

1.How you have researched your preferred location ?

2.Why you have nominated the reigons?

3.Why you believe your skill is in long term demand in the particular region WA?

Thanks and regards

kartke

kartke @yahoo.co.in

Hi there,

Just state the obvious.

Regarding point 1: Internet, friends, TV programme. Just iterate and give them a few reasons why.

Regarding point 2: Job prospects. It is all about you finding a job so just talk about how you can add value.

Regarding point 3: I can't comment much on this since we only looked into civil engineering.

Good luck!

In regards to the UK Police Check application form, I downloaded the word document. It says write in block capitals using black pen. I have typed in my details all in uppercase rather then write it in. Does that matter? My signature will be real of course. Did anybody else do the same? Did you have any problems?

Thank you.

Regards,

PW.

Should I be getting worried?

I applied for my 176 visa on October 8th but I've heard nothing yet. I can see from the responses to this thread that some who applied on, or after, this date have been assigned their case officer, so I can't help feeling nervous.

Anyone else apply around the time I did and beginning for fret? Should I start chasing things up with an email?

Let's hope next week brings more visa's for us guys still waiting :)

Hi Helen , nothing will happen on my case anytime soon agent hasn't uploaded any docs cut a long story short I spoke to agent who r mara registered on thurs about y Lukes month of birth is still showing wrong on me checklist page , and they had a email back from adelaidesaying how can we change a dob when we av recieved no docs they told agent they requested them on 18th Oct andagen 15th

Nov and they sent email Fri 3 times when my husband emailed Adelaide they responded back at 5 this morn say your agent has 28 days now from 25 th in big bold writing xx

In regards to the UK Police Check application form, I downloaded the word document. It says write in block capitals using black pen. I have typed in my details all in uppercase rather then write it in. Does that matter? My signature will be real of course. Did anybody else do the same? Did you have any problems?

Thank you.

Regards,

PW.

Should be fine. I wouldn't worry.

Should I be getting worried?

I applied for my 176 visa on October 8th but I've heard nothing yet. I can see from the responses to this thread that some who applied on, or after, this date have been assigned their case officer, so I can't help feeling nervous.

Anyone else apply around the time I did and beginning for fret? Should I start chasing things up with an email?

If you are from a HR country it might take a while for you to hear from your CO. Anyhow, I would log in and check the application status online or contact DIAC since you should've been allocated a CO already.

If you are from a HR country it might take a while for you to hear from your CO. Anyhow, I would log in and check the application status online or contact DIAC since you should've been allocated a CO already.

Thanks for that littlegreenman,

I'm from the UK, so not a high risk country

I am a bit worried. I'm gonna wait til Thursda y, Dec 1st, then either email or give them a call.