176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Guest Lori2011
Two words for you people - Applicant Approved!!! WooHoo! :biggrin:

Hi Robyn, do you have any idea why your hubby's meds were referred? exactly my case, mine are finalised but his show referred....I think I might go mad with worry! he is healthy, i am worried he might have a condition we didn't know.....:arghh:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobynT84

Hiya Lori 2011,

I know it is hard, but try not to worry. Nobody told us why his meds were referred but I think it's just because he is on long term medication for a stomach condition.

I read somewhere on the DIAC website that it is very rare for a visa to be rejected on medical grounds - this really put my mind at ease.

Best of luck!

Robyn x

Hi good people:

My status inquiry showing as follows:

Person 1 Name: Nazmul XXX

Date of birth: XXXX Passport No: XXXXXX

14/11/2011 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Met

14/11/2011 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Met

14/11/2011 IELTS English Test Report Results Met

14/11/2011 Evidence of overseas qualifications Met

14/11/2011 Evidence of skills assessment Met

14/11/2011 Marriage certificate Met

29/10/2011 Military Discharge Certificate Required

14/11/2011 Passport photo Met

14/11/2011 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray Met

14/11/2011 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa Met

14/11/2011 Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional

Certifying Body nomination Met

The CO emailed and requested for my wife's IELTS result & nothing else. I am from HR country: Bangladesh.

Can anyone please comment where do I stand now?

Cheers!!! :spinny:

They are still waiting for your military dischage papers by the look of it

Hi Bensdad

Thanks..

But in CO's email he asked for secondary applicant's IELTS score only. He did not ask for the Military Discharge Certificate (MDC). Though online status is still showing REQUIRED.

Right now I am unable to provide military dischage papers as I am still serving. I provided a certificate from my commander stating that I was permitted to apply for Australian Visa and that I will be allowed to retire if visa is granted.

I have a Sergeant working in my service who applied for 176 but did not provide MDC. He also provided a similar statent from his commander. A month ago he got visa grant.

Please give your valuable comments on my situation.

Cheers...........:v_SPIN:

Hi Bensdad

Thanks..

But in CO's email he asked for secondary applicant's IELTS score only. He did not ask for the Military Discharge Certificate (MDC). Though online status is still showing REQUIRED.

Right now I am unable to provide military dischage papers as I am still serving. I provided a certificate from my commander stating that I was permitted to apply for Australian Visa and that I will be allowed to retire if visa is granted.

I have a Sergeant working in my service who applied for 176 but did not provide MDC. He also provided a similar statent from his commander. A month ago he got visa grant.

Please give your valuable comments on my situation.

Cheers...........:v_SPIN:

Our military discharge was still saying required when we got the visa , hubby is still serving and didn't need to give papers . Hope this helps !

• Like 1

Well went for meds yesterday at the bridgewater clinic in Manchester, we were in and out in a hour, the staff were very friendly and I would certainly recommend them.

The Australian high commission have contacted my accountant and asked him to verify a few thing, which he has and emailed back to them, so maybe soon we will receive official notification from our CO at last!! All docs have been showing at met for ages now police checks say required and meds outstanding, so I have just gone ahead with everything :)

Well went for meds yesterday at the bridgewater clinic in Manchester, we were in and out in a hour, the staff were very friendly and I would certainly recommend them.

The Australian high commission have contacted my accountant and asked him to verify a few thing, which he has and emailed back to them, so maybe soon we will receive official notification from our CO at last!! All docs have been showing at met for ages now police checks say required and meds outstanding, so I have just gone ahead with everything :)

Dear Helen73

Very nice to hear about your progress. That means CO is already allocated & working! Good news.....Cheers.....:yes:

We finally got it too. Yesterday we received the email we have been waitting for. Now we need to pack and in about 2 weeks we will have have a one way ticket to Perth. Still waititng for the excact day as my husband signed a contact and they company will give us the ticket :-)

We are over the moon and so happy the wait it finally over.

Congtratulations Cath!! :biggrin: That's great news, and such a quick move over in time for the summer :em4300:

Our own application is somewhat stalled at the moment which is disappointing as we thought we'd covered all the bases. Our CO wants more de-facto evidence and Vix's bank issues statements at a speed which makes a glacier look like a fast-flowing stream. Also none of our docs have changed status to met which is leaving us concerned that we won't get a visa issued before we go over in January :wideeyed:

We just checked our application online this morning and it is saying my husbands medicals are referred!!! We have no idea why because he has no medical problems at all and is on no medication for anything. I called Bridgewater Hospital to see if there were any issues with his bloods/xray etc but they have said no and if there was any issues they would have let me know before now.........

They did say they were experiencing some technical probs uploading his medicals though so unless its got something to do with that....

Does anyone know how long they are usually referred for??

Thanks,

Amanda

Guest FerrisBueller

Everything on ours says met except the medicals which we did last week and he pcc we sent off yesterday. We just went with the standard service. Does it ever come back quicker than two weeks?

We want a visa in the next month or so so that we can activate in the new year by having an awesome holiday in

Queensland.

congrats cathp on ya visa grant , keep smiling jamievixmole hope all goes well for you, our meds are showing finalised , but one still reffered , im not worried about that im more bothered the checklist is showing requested on all documents just a couple recieved it said required on all of em up until 15th nov when they changed to requested on everything spoke to agent they dont know why either because she said they have all been sent so just got wait fed up with agent im on my 3rd person dealing with our case so one doesnt know wat the other is doing me finks lol x

Everything on ours says met except the medicals which we did last week and he pcc we sent off yesterday. We just went with the standard service. Does it ever come back quicker than two weeks?

We want a visa in the next month or so so that we can activate in the new year by having an awesome holiday in

Queensland.

Hi , my police check was back in a week posted recorded delivery on the Mon on the tues I had email confirming they had been recieved , had em back in post to me on the following Tuesday so took a week x

We just checked our application online this morning and it is saying my husbands medicals are referred!!! We have no idea why because he has no medical problems at all and is on no medication for anything. I called Bridgewater Hospital to see if there were any issues with his bloods/xray etc but they have said no and if there was any issues they would have let me know before now.........

They did say they were experiencing some technical probs uploading his medicals though so unless its got something to do with that....

Does anyone know how long they are usually referred for??

Thanks,

Amanda

Hi ,only normally takes a few days on some threads I've read they have taken 2 weeks but bensdad and another lady who's daughters also a diabetic same as me son only took 2 or 3 days my lads showed as reffered on 17 th which was last thurs so say Fri , Monday today tues I'm expecting em change by wed lol maybe wishful thinking , just spoke to agent about y online status showing requested they also have Luke birthday month wrong they are going Chase it up I got a bit firm said I'm paying for a service I expect for someone know wat they are doing agent said nothing has come through to them as requested but on line status says so , so agents going Chase it x

Thanks to an email at 2.30am this morning.....I've got my 176 visa!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Getting used to the idea now, my first reaction was shock!

I'd just like to say thank you to all the really helpful people I have met on this website, I hope i have helped others as much as you have helped me.

Makes me realise now why a migration agent can cost a fortune with all the work involved, but its even more thrilling for me to know I got there and I did it!

Thanks to an email at 2.30am this morning.....I've got my 176 visa!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Getting used to the idea now, my first reaction was shock!

I'd just like to say thank you to all the really helpful people I have met on this website, I hope i have helped others as much as you have helped me.

Makes me realise now why a migration agent can cost a fortune with all the work involved, but its even more thrilling for me to know I got there and I did it!

Wooooo hoooooooo congratulations :)