176's lodged October 2011

helene73

I got a CO today!!!!! So excited as I've been checking daily lol.

Everything seems okay, just needing police checks but wondered if anyone can shed any light for me on something.... They have requested further evidence of work experience for my OH for the exact period of the last five years...is that because they think we are claiming the work experience points for working 5 years out of the last 7? Or is it just part of the standard assessment? As we have enough points without this. Any help would be great!!!!! X

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobynT84

Congrats to those who've got your CO's recently!!

Anyone got any further progress after getting their CO?

My husbands meds have been referred for a few day now which is quite frustrating but trying not to worry. PCC's returned all clear and uploaded today so there's literally nothing more we can do now - quite a strange feeling after a year of frantically working on everything!! Just waiting now :wub: tick tock tick tock tick tock

Hi all medicals all done at Manchester Dr millon was lovely and very funnie , he said to me I'm a Boring patient when they carnt find anything wrong he said I'm a little over weight I said I've just joined the gym he said doesn't matter about the gym just eat less lol I wud recomend them they were gud a bridgewater Manchester x hi baxters don't worry we didn't need the points but we still got asked for 12 months everyone's different hun it will b ok just formality check just sent wat u got xx

Hi all medicals all done at Manchester Dr millon was lovely and very funnie , he said to me I'm a Boring patient when they carnt find anything wrong he said I'm a little over weight I said I've just joined the gym he said doesn't matter about the gym just eat less lol I wud recomend them they were gud a bridgewater Manchester x hi baxters don't worry we didn't need the points but we still got asked for 12 months everyone's different hun it will b ok just formality check just sent wat u got xx

I have doc smith on thursday at the bridgewater, when i booked last week i had to check hubby could have the day off so i told them to book me in and i would confirm it within 10 mins, phoned them back got the machine so left a message saying the day was ok could they ring and let me know what i need to take, heard nothing so rang then and was told someone would ring later. Well i have waited and waited and still nothing i phoned yesterday got the machine again someone finally rang today and apparently i wasn't booked in!!!! arrggghhhhh appointment is all sorted now but then we found that the clinic can't acsess the med forms on line with my TRN so now have to get agent to get it from my CO in less than 48 hours can we do it!! lol just when i thought all the stress was over:twitcy:

Hi helen73, Aww hun what a shame , we never had that trouble with em they were very good the only thing that was wrong on ours was Lukes month of birth it was down as the 8th month not the 7th month so doctor millon told me tell agent to sort it they put right date of birth in but it may cause sum confusion but its the agents fault she has birth certs when she was lodging shud av double checked it I told her straight away when I noticed she wasn't bothered doctor millon told me to give them a telling off cus they shud b providing a service to us what we've paid for I wudnt recomend agent to anyone u can do it yaself u just think at the time wat if we carnt but u live and learn anyway they had to take 2 xrays from me hubby cus they cudnt fit his lungs on the xray they said he's got a massive lung capacity she said she's been doing the job 46 yrs and hasn't seen anyone with a lung capacity that big he is very fit though he goes the gym 6 times a week wish I cud say the same for meself lol anyway good luck thurs it will b fine hun xx

I have doc smith on thursday at the bridgewater, when i booked last week i had to check hubby could have the day off so i told them to book me in and i would confirm it within 10 mins, phoned them back got the machine so left a message saying the day was ok could they ring and let me know what i need to take, heard nothing so rang then and was told someone would ring later. Well i have waited and waited and still nothing i phoned yesterday got the machine again someone finally rang today and apparently i wasn't booked in!!!! arrggghhhhh appointment is all sorted now but then we found that the clinic can't acsess the med forms on line with my TRN so now have to get agent to get it from my CO in less than 48 hours can we do it!! lol just when i thought all the stress was over:twitcy:

Have you got the login details for this?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

i.e. Your TRN Number (and hopefully you know DOB & passport number!)

If so, do this and then click on document checklist

You should then see Form 160EH and Form26EH

Click on these in turn and print them - they should be pre-filled with some of your details.

From my understanding if you do this, then your details will be on e-health at your medical centre (at least it worked for me)

Hope it helps, good luck

Yeah try that Helen wat elderberrt saying above we printed ours off b 4 we went ours were on hun , Dr million didn't want them off us just radiologist took 160eh off us x

Thanks for the reply Hun :) I was expecting 12 months history but not 5 years, bit worried about what further evidence I can show. And also found out that as my OH has something on his police cert from 5 years ago although it's not 'live', I now need to apply for a subject access from the police which can take up to 40 days!! Wish I'd known as I'd have done it straight away. Every time I think I'm there, another bombshell lol. I'm not worried about the incident itself as its nothing to worry about and just a caution but it's the waiting 40 days. xxx

Thanks for the reply Hun :) I was expecting 12 months history but not 5 years, bit worried about what further evidence I can show. And also found out that as my OH has something on his police cert from 5 years ago although it's not 'live', I now need to apply for a subject access from the police which can take up to 40 days!! Wish I'd known as I'd have done it straight away. Every time I think I'm there, another bombshell lol. I'm not worried about the incident itself as its nothing to worry about and just a caution but it's the waiting 40 days. xxx[/quote

Just keep ya chin up duck , send 1 wage slip from each month or wat ever u got for that year and same with p60 if not got them send a selection of bankstats showing ya wages going in from last five years if u got the contracts still send em keep smiling duckie put in for ya police thingy it will take u after Xmas now I shud imagine then enjoy ya Xmas then it shud cum good after hun x

Regarding the clinic not seeing the fedical forms online - you need to login and open each form, for each applicant. This must activate something and the clinic will be able to see everyone on their system.

Same happened when I called for ours, they could only see mine, but once the other forms had been opened they could see them and was all done over the phone.

But you can also print the forms straight from the IMMI site.

Regarding the clinic not seeing the fedical forms online - you need to login and open each form, for each applicant. This must activate something and the clinic will be able to see everyone on their system.

Same happened when I called for ours, they could only see mine, but once the other forms had been opened they could see them and was all done over the phone.

But you can also print the forms straight from the IMMI site.

Glad you agree with me, thought that was the case

Hey , I've just looked on my status meds were requested on the 15th the day I had em dun and the 16th which it is in oz says mine recieved and finalized hubbys have been recieved and me two lads have been recieved but not finalized yet xxx

Two words for you people - Applicant Approved!!! WooHoo! :biggrin:

Congratulations robynT84, all that worring for nothing but I guess we all do lol x

Good luck ,all the best when are u thinking of going x

Hi, just rang me agent and she has left the company sodding great they said they will phone me back at the end of the day to tell me who is dealing with my case x

Guest RobynT84
Congratulations robynT84, all that worring for nothing but I guess we all do lol x

Good luck ,all the best when are u thinking of going x

Hi Bingo,

I know, you're so right but who can help worrying when there's so much on the line? We're hoping to go in April next year; my husband has to give 4 months notice for his job so we're a bit restricted - I'd go tomorrow if I could!

Hi there,

We hard are medicals yesterday aswell at Manchester with Dr Million.... a lovely wee man he is! Curious as to how long it will take for them to upload everything now?? Its all getting very exciting now!

Take care,

Arthur & Amanda

Guest RobynT84

I'll keep an eye out for you littlegreenman!

I reckon there'll be lots more grants on this thread in the next few weeks so we'll all be bumping into each other!

Hi there,

We hard are medicals yesterday aswell at Manchester with Dr Million.... a lovely wee man he is! Curious as to how long it will take for them to upload everything now?? Its all getting very exciting now!

Take care,

Arthur & Amanda

Hi ours were saying finalized for me last night around 11ish my hubbys and kids are saying recieved but not finalized had to pay 54 quid extra for Luke (diabetic) so his mite b referred for a few days he had no sugar in his wee though so he said he had gud control Sam is slightly overweight for his age Dr million had a joke with him said he'd eaten to many walkers crisps and its a concern for diabeties in overweight people I personally think he means type two our Luke is type 1 and is and always has been as thin as a rake their older brother who is not migrating Sam is the double of him and kieran was on the large side when he was younger he is now 6f2inches and pencil slim so I'm not worried at all , Sam laughed and took it in good fun he told me I was overweight lol which I am but anyone wud think I was massive I'm a size 14 by the way surley people emmigrate bigger than me lol I think he was just saying don't put nomore on I'm 5f5inch lol ,

Guest FerrisBueller

Our CO was assigned on 15.11, we have met all their requirements save meds (which we had on 14/11 at Spire Manc, and pigs check. Question, how can they upload meds instantly when you have to have an aids test? Anyone else do the meds at spire in Manc? If so, how long did you wait?

Ps congrats Robyn - see you in Perth!

Our CO was assigned on 15.11, we have met all their requirements save meds (which we had on 14/11 at Spire Manc, and pigs check. Question, how can they upload meds instantly when you have to have an aids test? Anyone else do the meds at spire in Manc? If so, how long did you wait?

Ps congrats Robyn - see you in Perth!

Well mine were finalized same day in the eve and me hubbys and lads have been finalized when I've just looked and the other lad (diabetic) says reffered and in the way of a hiv test which you say how can they upload meds instantly when u have to have aids test they only have 24 hrs test blood or u have to do it agen so I believe x

Hi all , has any of ya ever had their document checklist changed from required to requested on everything mine has done this on 15th Nov everything changed to requested from required but as far as I'm aware me agent uploaded everything when lodged me application just wondering y they r request appears nxt to every doc recieved appears nxt to 47a , evidence of dependancy and state sponsorship when they shud of recieved everything else when visa was lodged 3 out of 4 meds showing finalized just me lads is reffered but expected that xx