176's lodged October 2011

helene73

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all , congrats to all who have there visa grant good luck all the best x

Nothing has changed on mine no email either from agent medicals a week tomoz just going have em dun c if that changes anything the message in the further infomation box says applicant

Required to under go medical which I know that's a standard message but underneath that it says if required download forms such and such for this applicant with it saying that download such and such for this applicant that sounds to me the co is telling the agent to download forms for me or is that a standard message ? Xx

Hi all , congrats to all who have there visa grant good luck all the best x

Nothing has changed on mine no email either from agent medicals a week tomoz just going have em dun c if that changes anything the message in the further infomation box says applicant

Required to under go medical which I know that's a standard message but underneath that it says if required download forms such and such for this applicant with it saying that download such and such for this applicant that sounds to me the co is telling the agent to download forms for me or is that a standard message ? Xx

Hey - it sounds to me like a standard msge...we had it on ours and it's referring to the forms you are signposted to download when you submit the initial application...think it's just in case you didn't print them the first time. It's the same forms. You need to print these before you go to the actual medical.

xx

No email from agent yet! I think I know before them lol

Your turn next :) x

lol that might also mean yours requires no further info so she isn't intending on contacting you :) you had meds and police checks done?

My meds are uploaded, just waiting on Police checks from OZ and here ....soooo exciting lol x

lol that might also mean yours requires no further info so she isn't intending on contacting you :) you had meds and police checks done?

My meds are uploaded, just waiting on Police checks from OZ and here ....soooo exciting lol x

No haven't had meds or done police checks, I am going to get on with them ASAP I would be booking now but have to go to college! Had thought about not going but I didn't go last week!! Dam wish I had gone now, visa stuff is wayyyyyyy more exciting :)

Guest RobynT84

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got their grants today! And, to Helene73 for getting your CO! So excited for everyone and we can't help feeling positive about our own now that everyone's getting such good news!

Meds done today and PCC applications sent last week so all we can do is sit back and wait now x

Got a CO today, just got a few bits to upload - qualifications & work experience proof. I've sent off for police check and have meds booked on 3 Dec.

I'm purposefully trying to drag it out as I don't want to get granted before 8th Dec. I'm going to Oz on 8th-31st Dec and I want to save my extra luggage allowance with singapore air until I actually emigrate in April.

I don't have a house to sell, just dog & furniture to arrange shipping.

It's been a busy day at DIAC today, congrats everyone!

do I get this right, most of the people have done their medicals before these being requested ? same for the police checks? if so, when, around the same time you lodge the visa?

i have read on the site that you need for these to be specifically requested first..i'm confused

Hello everyone,

I am going to have one last read through to make sure I have done everything as accuratly as possible, then submit my application for a 176. In regards to uploading documents, is this something you spend up to 30 days doing after you have actually submmitted and paid?

Regards,

P.

Hello everyone,

I am going to have one last read through to make sure I have done everything as accuratly as possible, then submit my application for a 176. In regards to uploading documents, is this something you spend up to 30 days doing after you have actually submmitted and paid?

Regards,

P.

Well in theory you can, but it's best to upload everything straight away except things you don't have such as meds and police checks. Just because some people are allocated a case officer within say a week (not many) and it's prob best for them to have everything to assess your application there and then...will prob lead to it being quicker for you x

do I get this right, most of the people have done their medicals before these being requested ? same for the police checks? if so, when, around the same time you lodge the visa?

i have read on the site that you need for these to be specifically requested first..i'm confused

Some people choose to get them done before they have a co and get the request, things are moving so fast at the moment that it's not the risk it was submitting early. Me I waited just trying to arrange my meds :)

Hi, sorry this won't help but we received our 176 after two years of waiting, up and down emotions etc etc. Reason for the note is to offer support - hang in there and keep positive. We did ours through an agent but slightly gave up and went direct to the authorities as the agent didn't want to rock the boat! The agents are compromised as their license comes from Australia and they dont want to be seen to be hassling the awarding officers. Good luck.

Meds booked in Manchester for next Thursday :)

Hi Helen73, mine r booked in Manchester next tues for ten o'clock

Still no change on me status but going get em dun anyway , I'm not too

Worried me status hasn't change becus me hubbys mate has dual citizen ship

He said if there was a problem they wud of cum back to ya by now he said get

Medicals done he reckons that what they waiting for got letters off hospital

For me lad cus he's diabetic , I have a 8mm kidney stone which Im having blasted in Jan

Reading on the forums though they r only bothered about heart tb hiv hep so not

Too worried but they prob will get reffered good luck with meds x

Hello Everyone, what's the average cost of a medical?

Regards,

P.

Hi , its 260 per adult at Manchester and 230 for me lad who's 13 if u have young kids its around 75 quid we have 3 adults and a 13 year old then might have to have a extra blood test for the diabetic around 30 pound ex:jiggy:tra if it has to b dun x

Hi Helen73, mine r booked in Manchester next tues for ten o'clock

Still no change on me status but going get em dun anyway , I'm not too

Worried me status hasn't change becus me hubbys mate has dual citizen ship

He said if there was a problem they wud of cum back to ya by now he said get

Medicals done he reckons that what they waiting for got letters off hospital

For me lad cus he's diabetic , I have a 8mm kidney stone which Im having blasted in Jan

Reading on the forums though they r only bothered about heart tb hiv hep so not

Too worried but they prob will get reffered good luck with meds x

Good luck to you too :)

I have had a email from my agent she says yeah looks like I have a co but she has had no official notification yet!!!

Gonna get meds and police checks done anyways :)

Good luck to you too :)

I have had a email from my agent she says yeah looks like I have a co but she has had no official notification yet!!!

Gonna get meds and police checks done anyways :)

Hi hun, my hubby thinks this is wat they waiting for once you have co

So that wat we r doing our agent has heard nowt else since email on 18 th Oct

Asking for further docs wage slips and bankstatements its just a formalitiy c that u r working g so the further information in medicals used to say applicant required to under go medicals download form 160eh and 26eh now it says a bit more than that it says please download 160eh and 26eh for this applicant if haven't already dun so my husband said that a message to the agent she shud be checking the status as if it was lodged without a agent doing it if u get wat I'm saying lol x I know wat I'm saying lol xx

Hi hun, my hubby thinks this is wat they waiting for once you have co

So that wat we r doing our agent has heard nowt else since email on 18 th Oct

Asking for further docs wage slips and bankstatements its just a formalitiy c that u r working g so the further information in medicals used to say applicant required to under go medicals download form 160eh and 26eh now it says a bit more than that it says please download 160eh and 26eh for this applicant if haven't already dun so my husband said that a message to the agent she shud be checking the status as if it was lodged without a agent doing it if u get wat I'm saying lol x I know wat I'm saying lol xx

I am just impatient lol got log in details from agent and after someone posted that all apps up to the 15th should have a co I went for a nosey lol diac anyway agent will get the official notification email then let me know but meds are now booked and to tell you the truth next week is really the latest and best time for me to get them done, works starting to get really busy now so it's hard to take time off :)

Hi , its 260 per adult at Manchester and 230 for me lad who's 13 if u have young kids its around 75 quid we have 3 adults and a 13 year old then might have to have a extra blood test for the diabetic around 30 pound ex:jiggy:tra if it has to b dun x

We had ours done in Manchester last week at The Bridgwater Hospital, the staff where all really friendly and we seen Dr Million. Top bloke.

They have a reasonably priced cafe on site also, which is good for a Bacon butty after!

Good luck, I'm sure Will be fine.

Hi Bingo

Just thought i would let you know that my daughter (who is also diabetic), had her med finalised 2 days after my husbands, with no further tests needed, we got our visa grant about 3 or 4 hours after her meds were finalised........So don't worry about your lad

Thanks hun , u do so brighten my day lol congrats on the grant also xx

We had ours done in Manchester last week at The Bridgwater Hospital, the staff where all really friendly and we seen Dr Million. Top bloke.

They have a reasonably priced cafe on site also, which is good for a Bacon butty after!

Good luck, I'm sure Will be fine.

Do you know how much they charge for extra blood tests?? I have quite a few tattoos and have been told I need extra bloods :)