176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Hiya, thanks for getting back to me. I was expecting an NHS-style 6-8 week wait so that's very good news! We have our Meds booked for monday and got our PCC docs in the post today so I guess we're looking at having both back a week on Monday or there abouts.

Lol nothing NHS about our medicals that's for sure, not the price or the service. Ours was a spire healthcare one and they are so polite and accommodating and everyone seemed so happy lol good luck x

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Helchops

Hey Guys,

We lodged on 7th October but haven't heard anything from a CO - is this normal? I am getting worried as the Allocation Dates last said they were up to the 30th September, so surely they'd be up to the 7th by now? Anyone else lodged around 7th that have/haven't heard anything?

Over on Poms in Adelaide there are people lodged on 18th who have got a CO ... I don't understand!!!

Hey Guys,

We lodged on 7th October but haven't heard anything from a CO - is this normal? I am getting worried as the Allocation Dates last said they were up to the 30th September, so surely they'd be up to the 7th by now? Anyone else lodged around 7th that have/haven't heard anything?

Over on Poms in Adelaide there are people lodged on 18th who have got a CO ... I don't understand!!!

hi helchops , im still waiting for confirmation of my further documents i sent and they had these on the 20th oct i have a co but my file doesnt look as if anything is moving i rang and spoke to me agent today and she says she will email them today and give em a nudge re medicals even though im going have em dun on the 15th nov she says they may just be waiting for me to get these done as we have a straightforward case so they are prob just busy dont know hun but im sure we will here over the next week she says it can take 5 days for diac to reply back to her things are definatley moving a bit slower than they were hun x:cry:

We were thinking things had slowed down a little too Bingo ... Helchops i have seen posts from people who lodged on 6 oct who got their CO on 31st so doesn't seem to be much reason to it all but I'm sure you will get yours soon ... Horrible waiting isn't it :) x

Guest Helchops

Everything has been uploaded I believe for us, (we did meds and police checks already) we're just waiting for things to be marked as 'met' but just worried that there is a problem with our application I guess, as we haven't heard anything since we sent it! Grr. Still, the official DIAC timeline states one year processing, so assuming we do get a CO soon, we shouldn't grumble too much I guess!!

Everything has been uploaded I believe for us, (we did meds and police checks already) we're just waiting for things to be marked as 'met' but just worried that there is a problem with our application I guess, as we haven't heard anything since we sent it! Grr. Still, the official DIAC timeline states one year processing, so assuming we do get a CO soon, we shouldn't grumble too much I guess!!

Hey,

We are also still waiting for a CO, we submitted our online application on the 5th October. Same as you we haven't heard anything from them since we submitted our application. We are trying not to worry but its hard not too when you see others who have submitted their applications after ours get allocated a CO! We have sent off for our PCC but waiting to be contacted by CO before doing Meds.

Does anyone know if another update is due on the DIAC website tomorrow of where they are up to with applications??

Amanda

Hey,

We are also still waiting for a CO, we submitted our online application on the 5th October. Same as you we haven't heard anything from them since we submitted our application. We are trying not to worry but its hard not too when you see others who have submitted their applications after ours get allocated a CO! We have sent off for our PCC but waiting to be contacted by CO before doing Meds.

Does anyone know if another update is due on the DIAC website tomorrow of where they are up to with applications??

Amanda

They are due to update tomorrow but it's been on a Monday for a while and last fortnight was a Monday so will prob be more likely on Monday than Friday x

Guest Helchops
Hey,

Amanda

So, we should be contacted by the morning then if they want to have moved forward by even just seven days!! They were up to 30th September last time, and have typically been moving forward by 11 - 14 day intervals, so I'm really hoping they're up to us by tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!

So, we should be contacted by the morning then if they want to have moved forward by even just seven days!! They were up to 30th September last time, and have typically been moving forward by 11 - 14 day intervals, so I'm really hoping they're up to us by tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!

Last time was 10 days but I was hoping for a good update this time but based on yours, maybe it's slowing down a little more...then again it was going pretty quickly. But saying that, there seems to have been quite a couple of people who hadn't had a co assigned when the date they published said they should have had. Flings crossed for you though xx

Guest Helchops
Hey,

Amanda

Have you got any further this morning? We haven't heard anything.

Our application went in on the 2nd, no sign of a case officer for us either. It's game over till Monday now so might as well enjoy the weekend :goofy:

Yeaaaaaa got a case officer. :biggrin:

Received an e-mail this morning requesting furher supporting information for work experience. We have already uploaded employer references for the full 5 year period but they are looking for further information i.e. payslips, P60, employee contracts etc. Does anyone know if we need to upload ALL payslips for the last 5 years or will just a few be acceptable covering all employers over the 5 year period? Not sure if I have got all my P60's will have to have a look over the weekend. Any experience/advice on this would be much appreciated.

Other than that all other requirements are met apart from the PCC and Meds. PCC has been requested so just need to book Meds now.

Good luck to everyone else out there who is waiting for a CO

Amanda

Guest Helchops

This is crazy! Jamievixmole - we haven't got a CO either, but someone over in PomsinAdelaide just got one after lodging on 25th October....I don't understand. Does this mean there is something in our applications that has made it be overlooked? I'm quite concerned now!

This is crazy! Jamievixmole - we haven't got a CO either, but someone over in PomsinAdelaide just got one after lodging on 25th October....I don't understand. Does this mean there is something in our applications that has made it be overlooked? I'm quite concerned now!

We lodged on the 26th September and are still waiting! I rang DIAC last Tuesday and was told there was nothing wrong with the application and it was waiting allocation. The lady I spoke to also said that the CO may not contact us immediately until all uploaded documents had been reviewed and that may take a few weeks! However the Allocation update page does state that applications up to the 30/9/11 had been CONTACTED by a CO. So, I don't know...just trying not to be too concerned!

Bex

Guest RobynT84

Received an e-mail this morning requesting furher supporting information for work experience. We have already uploaded employer references for the full 5 year period but they are looking for further information i.e. payslips, P60, employee contracts etc. Does anyone know if we need to upload ALL payslips for the last 5 years or will just a few be acceptable covering all employers over the 5 year period? Not sure if I have got all my P60's will have to have a look over the weekend. Any experience/advice on this would be much appreciated.

Other than that all other requirements are met apart from the PCC and Meds. PCC has been requested so just need to book Meds now.

Amanda

Hi Graham,

Congratulations! with regards to the payslips and P60's, we uploaded all but one P60 for the period required (6 years work experience for us) and 4 payslips for each year, so basically one for every 3months. We've not been asked for any additional proofs by our CO.

Hope this helps.

Robyn

Amanda

Congratulations Amanda :)

We lodged on the 6th so it should be any day now for me :)

Guest Helchops

Amanda

Congratulations!!

I'm not being horrid, but don't forget people can say what they want on the internet - I'm actuallyRoyalty don't you know, and drive a McLaren F1, and look very similar to Nicole Kidman......:biglaugh:

(Some people have some very very strange brains which leads them to say/do completely mental, in a bad way, things, soooooooooo don't get it, but there you go, tis the rich tapestry of the world we live in).

IE - apart from that one person, everyone else is still waiting, so statistically, don't stress :) :hug:

They tend to put a bit of a blanket 'we want' list, and you can just provide them with what you've got - as long as they have enough in their opinion to see yes you have done all that, they'll be happy - Maybe a few payslips from each employer, the P60s (the references you already have uploaded) and see what they say - they are basically just looking for a bit more of the jigsaw :)

If they do want more, they'll simply ask, no worries :)

Guest Helchops
I'm not being horrid, but don't forget people can say what they want on the internet - I'm actuallyRoyalty don't you know, and drive a McLaren F1, and look very similar to Nicole Kidman......:biglaugh:

(Some people have some very very strange brains which leads them to say/do completely mental, in a bad way, things, soooooooooo don't get it, but there you go, tis the rich tapestry of the world we live in).

IE - apart from that one person, everyone else is still waiting, so statistically, don't stress :) :hug:

You are of course right, I think it's just so frustrating...I worked out there are four of us out of eleven who lodged before on or before our date of lodgement that don't have a CO - I just wonder why - and I think it's natural to wonder about the strange sort of processing system they have going on!!

Hopefully, fingers crossed, as we've done meds, police checks and sent a lotttt of documents off, we'll wake up one morning to a lovely grant letter...and then Adelaide here we come!!

You are of course right, I think it's just so frustrating...I worked out there are four of us out of eleven who lodged before on or before our date of lodgement that don't have a CO - I just wonder why - and I think it's natural to wonder about the strange sort of processing system they have going on!!

Hopefully, fingers crossed, as we've done meds, police checks and sent a lotttt of documents off, we'll wake up one morning to a lovely grant letter...and then Adelaide here we come!!

Don't stress it won't be long till we get a CO, I have given up trying to figure how the system works!!! I am just chilling and going with it :)

They tend to put a bit of a blanket 'we want' list, and you can just provide them with what you've got - as long as they have enough in their opinion to see yes you have done all that, they'll be happy - Maybe a few payslips from each employer, the P60s (the references you already have uploaded) and see what they say - they are basically just looking for a bit more of the jigsaw :)

If they do want more, they'll simply ask, no worries :)

Thanks, we've been digging through paperwork trying to find all the P60's! I think we have got them all apart from one year. So going to send them with maybe 4 payslips for each year, hopefully that will be sufficient. Our PCC arrived yesterday and meds booked for 14th nov.

Guest atsurti

We applied on 30th October. Got the state sponsorship from SA on 17 October then spent a few days to get the papers ready (all the scanning and creation of PDFs took time). Lodged the application on 30th and now we are waiting for the CO to be allocated. :radar:

A few people have got the CO allocated rather quickly and got the request to give pcc and meds in a couple of days... thats was quick... Our fingers are crossed too :biggrin:

ACS Skills assessment - 6 may 2011

IELTS - 11 Jun - 7.5 overall

SA Sponsorship - Applied 23 Sep - Got approval on 17 October

176 Lodged - 30th October 2011