Nomination Refused - Unable to provide extra information

Guest TCASAlert

Guest TCASAlert

So annoyed this morning.

Had an email from CO to advise that they are likely to refuse application for a 457 visa because the nomination by the employer has been refused :sad:

Immigration requested extra documentation from them on the 16th. Employer provided the information on the same day, and chased them a week later to see if they had received it (no reply). They emailed them again, again no reply. I had an email from my CO last week to say everything was ready to be issued, but they are still awaiting documentation from employer. Employer sent again, and called them to confirm they had received it (nobody available to talk to them on this occasion).

This morning had an email from CO to say they are likely to refuse my application as the employer has "not provided the requested information", and did I want to withdraw the application before it gets refused or provide evidence that the employer has a valid nomination :mad:

Emailed my employer, she said they have provided everything requested and have no idea why they would say they haven't.

Makes me so mad, almost at the point of thinking is this all worth it? We must be talking at least another 6-8 week delay now if we decide to give it another go. Dealing with immigration is like talking to a brick wall, nobody responds to emails or phone calls, or even acknowledges your emails. When you call them you get told the case officer is busy and will send you an email, nothing is ever received :mad:

Really don't know what to do for the best now.

So annoyed this morning.

Had an email from CO to advise that they are likely to refuse application for a 457 visa because the nomination by the employer has been refused :sad:

Immigration requested extra documentation from them on the 16th. Employer provided the information on the same day, and chased them a week later to see if they had received it (no reply). They emailed them again, again no reply. I had an email from my CO last week to say everything was ready to be issued, but they are still awaiting documentation from employer. Employer sent again, and called them to confirm they had received it (nobody available to talk to them on this occasion).

This morning had an email from CO to say they are likely to refuse my application as the employer has "not provided the requested information", and did I want to withdraw the application before it gets refused or provide evidence that the employer has a valid nomination :mad:

Emailed my employer, she said they have provided everything requested and have no idea why they would say they haven't.

Makes me so mad, almost at the point of thinking is this all worth it? We must be talking at least another 6-8 week delay now if we decide to give it another go. Dealing with immigration is like talking to a brick wall, nobody responds to emails or phone calls, or even acknowledges your emails. When you call them you get told the case officer is busy and will send you an email, nothing is ever received :mad:

Really don't know what to do for the best now.

There is a solution.

Guest TCASAlert
There is a solution.

I presume you're not talking about the huge bottles of red wine, whisky and vodka in my kitchen that are looking rather tempting at the moment.