Coates Hire

Guest fulcher4123

Guest fulcher4123

Hi all, Ive been accepted for a carpentry job with coates hire and just waiting for them to get back to me on where they want me to be based, contracts ect....

Is there ne one on here who works for coates hire and give me ne information about them.

Cant wait to to get out there and make a start. sold our house was only on the market 6weeks. So excited to start.:smile:

Guest fulcher4123

Thank you, Glad to hear im not the only one waiting. Cant wait to find out where were gonna be. so i can start researching the area properly. Were got to be out of our house the end of november am hoping to get our thing were taking with us packed up and read to ship. Were got pickfords coming round tomorrow. hows everyone else going on?

Thank you, Glad to hear im not the only one waiting. Cant wait to find out where were gonna be. so i can start researching the area properly. Were got to be out of our house the end of november am hoping to get our thing were taking with us packed up and read to ship. Were got pickfords coming round tomorrow. hows everyone else going on?

Hi

We are the same would like to get down to the nit and gritty and get the ball moving, Do you have any preferance as to where you would like to go?

We decided to rent our house after weighing up all the option it just seemed the best solution for us.

looking to head over around Jan - Feb fingers crossed:spinny:

Thanks cal will get back to you for help when i know where were gonna be based. Hows everything where you are at the mo?

All is pretty good at the moment, we are warming up for summer and other than a fierce storm early Saturday the weather has been fab for this time of year. Give it another few weeks and we will be into swimming pool weather again. (the kids are in now but im not brave enough the waters too blooming cold,lol)

Cal x

Guest fulcher4123

Sounds good, Its getting cold and its very windy here but then again wen ant it lol, How did you adjust to the storms and there heavy down pours when you 1st arrived in australia? Bet thats an experience in its self.

Guest fulcher4123

Hi,

Where been sort of thinking Bundaberg or Townsville but open really seems you can get alot more house for your money in bundaberg and with the river ive been told its good fishing aswell. But a little concerned about the flood areas. But the main thing is somewhere nice where theres lots 2do for my 3 year old boy. Where bouts you thinking?

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Where been sort of thinking Bundaberg or Townsville but open really seems you can get alot more house for your money in bundaberg and with the river ive been told its good fishing aswell. But a little concerned about the flood areas. But the main thing is somewhere nice where theres lots 2do for my 3 year old boy. Where bouts you thinking?

Hi fulcher4123, how are things with Coates Hire? Are you in Aus yet? We have a meeting with them on Saturday, my husband is an electrician.

Guest fulcher4123

Hi dream of oz, No were still waiting seem like its never gonna happen. Been told its likely to be march wen we hear something. How did the meeting with ur husband go?