Is anyone else waiting for Ielts results from 8/10/2011

Sporty

No results yet watching for the posty, hope it's not Monday can't take much more days like this!

Ok all if you get the results you need today what's your next step,

ss if so where?

visa, which one?

finally where you all heading

We will be submitting ss wa then 176.

Sporty

No post for my husband yet!!!

Poor thing is re sitting it tomorrow even though he doesn't have results. as our state sponsorship runs out 6 Nov.

so if he doesn't get required marks. we r running out of time for him to do exam.

he has a 3 hr exam to test center tomorrow!!!!

Good Luck today with the test Jilly. Hopefully he will get the marks he needs today :biggrin:

Postman finally arrived, I have never been as nervous as I was opening the envelope but nearly fell on the floor once I had: L=9, R=9, W=9, S=9, O=9!!!! Fabulous, I needed all 8s for the points and was so worried about the writing part, really felt I'd messed that section up, can't believe I got 9s. Happy = me!! :biggrin:

Now I've just got to sit tight and wait for Vetassess to get back to me, website says 12-16 weeks and it's only been 6 weeks since I submitted everything, so still ages to go, but at least the dreaded IELTS is done and dusted.

Good luck to everyone else waiting on results/sitting the test.

Postman finally arrived, I have never been as nervous as I was opening the envelope but nearly fell on the floor once I had: L=9, R=9, W=9, S=9, O=9!!!! Fabulous, I needed all 8s for the points and was so worried about the writing part, really felt I'd messed that section up, can't believe I got 9s. Happy = me!! :biggrin:

Now I've just got to sit tight and wait for Vetassess to get back to me, website says 12-16 weeks and it's only been 6 weeks since I submitted everything, so still ages to go, but at least the dreaded IELTS is done and dusted.

All 9, awesome !!!!

You will surely get a job of English Lecturer :cool:

Congratulations Angekins, fantastic scores :notworthy:

Guest fultonclan

Know how you feel, hubby's in the same boat. Half a mark too, L=8, R=6.5, W=7.5, S=9, O=8.What a pain, he's got to resit. :mad::mad::mad:

Sporty, dun worry.Now u know the drill,so it really wud be easy for u.Just dun get disappointed..Chill.

And one more info,on the 13th day the results will only get published in the ielts page after 12pm,

All the best folks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Another week to go until the results come through :wacko: I have made the OH booked another test for the 3rd Dec in Rugby just in case, our last chance to pass and then the dream is over :frown:

Just a thought, worse case senrio if he resits in Dec and we submit the SS, do you think we will be able to submit the Visa in time for our 20th Jan deadline (OH turns 40). My concerns are now that Xmas is coming everyone closes.

Yet another worry to add to the list!!!

Sporty