Is anyone else waiting for Ielts results from 8/10/2011

Sporty

Hi,

Is there anyone waiting for results. My OH took his this weekend and is now worrying about what scores he will get. :wacko:

Not sure if I should book another test just in cases as we need to submit WA SS & the Visa (176) by mid Jan.

ANYONE FEELING THE SAME? :chatterbox:

Sporty

Hi,

Is there anyone waiting for results. My OH took his this weekend and is now worrying about what scores he will get. :wacko:

Not sure if I should book another test just in cases as we need to submit WA SS & the Visa (176) by mid Jan.

ANYONE FEELING THE SAME? :chatterbox:

Sporty

Hi,

I remember waiting for hubby's results..... it was a horrible stressful 2 week wait and OH still goes white if you even mention the words IELTS:twitcy:

:hug: Good luck and try not to worry:hug:

Thanks Eng32, I'm sure my OH will be white for at least the next 12 days while we wait lol I can't sleep properly, can't wait for it to be over :arghh: then to the next step. Will all this ever be over!!!

Good luck Pab keep in touch :wink:

Hi Sporty, I took my test in London on Sat & whilst I think I did ok in the listening, reading and speaking, I'm really not too sure about the writing. :sad: I need to get 8 in each section for the bonus points.

I'm seriously considering whether to rebook another date or wait until I know for sure!!

This is going to be the longest 2 weeks......

My husband sat his Saturday.

But we got approved for SS for SA last Friday and now have just 30 days to log visa application.

But,we have to wait these 2 weeks!

Husband doesn't know whether to rebook. But already nothing available for this weekend would have to be 22 Oct. And then really pushing it for the 30 days.

Apparently SA will NOT give you an extension on the 30 days so we will need to re apply for SS.

This 2 weeks wait is a real problem !!!

We r just unsure what to do,

If we rebook for 22 Oct, we may not even have his results from this Saturday's exam as the post may not arrive on the Saturday, some people says it arrives on the Monday.

We need patience patience!!!!

My husband sat his Saturday.

But we got approved for SS for SA last Friday and now have just 30 days to log visa application.

But,we have to wait these 2 weeks!

Husband doesn't know whether to rebook. But already nothing available for this weekend would have to be 22 Oct. And then really pushing it for the 30 days.

Apparently SA will NOT give you an extension on the 30 days so we will need to re apply for SS.

This 2 weeks wait is a real problem !!!

We r just unsure what to do,

If we rebook for 22 Oct, we may not even have his results from this Saturday's exam as the post may not arrive on the Saturday, some people says it arrives on the Monday.

We need patience patience!!!!

Hi,

I have contacted my test center in Eastbourne and requested them not to post my result as there was Royal Mial strike 2009 so went from london to eastbourne just to collect my result. Try calling test centre and request them you will collect result in person.

Hope it works for you.

Mansawant

Still at least 8 days to go, the wait is killing me!

ack, at least you're waiting for results and not to take the test! A group of us had to reschedule it after missing just one module can you believe that???? :arghh: Some of us are scheduled for 22 October.

Guest whayaaat

I just logged into the IELTS results website and my results are in already!!and woohoo. L9 R9 W8 S8.5. needed all 8s so happy as. was worried about the speaking of all things even though im a native English speaker!!got so nervous during it! Good luck to all you guys. Hopefully that disclaimer thing on the site saying they are only provisional is not really true!!!I don't want any changes!!!

I just logged into the IELTS results website and my results are in already!!and woohoo. L9 R9 W8 S8.5. needed all 8s so happy as. was worried about the speaking of all things even though im a native English speaker!!got so nervous during it! Good luck to all you guys. Hopefully that disclaimer thing on the site saying they are only provisional is not really true!!!I don't want any changes!!!

Wow, that's awesome!! :jiggy: Congratulations, I LOVE your reading score!!!

hey

i just got my results and totally gutted as im only proficient not superior so cant get the 20 points i need :( ony 10.. The thing is i studies hard for this and spent out on ielts tests ect. I thought i did badly on the listening test as missed a few questions but i thought i did ok on writing and reading,, turns out only got 7s. got 9 for speaking but i need 8 acrooss all bands to get 20 points.. I seriously dont think i can do better really. very disheartening. LUckily i had already re booked the test as i anticipated not doing very well on the listening

hope you get what you need sporty xx

hey

i just got my results and totally gutted as im only proficient not superior so cant get the 20 points i need :( ony 10.. The thing is i studies hard for this and spent out on ielts tests ect. I thought i did badly on the listening test as missed a few questions but i thought i did ok on writing and reading,, turns out only got 7s. got 9 for speaking but i need 8 acrooss all bands to get 20 points.. I seriously dont think i can do better really. very disheartening. LUckily i had already re booked the test as i anticipated not doing very well on the listening

hope you get what you need sporty xx

Please don't be disheartened! Try to hone in on your mistakes and try again. My weak area is in the Reading - got 7.0. But now with lots of practice, I'm doing 8's.

Congratulations Whayaaat that's great news, well done :notworthy: we are not worthy! lol

So sorry that you didn't get the scores you needed yvonne sending you a big hug :hug: Like sol said don't give up, it will be easier the next time. You know you can do it :jiggy:

Well you lot, I am still waiting for my results and now I feel sick, I have checked online but no scores yet. guess I won't sleep much tonight.

Good luck to all that are still waiting :smile:

Sporty

Guest whayaaat

thanks sol2oz and sporty! although I spot mostly 9s on your scores sol2oz..I'm sure you'll nail the reading this round. (one question in mine was about how many days allowed for something. only allowed two words and/or number so answer was "5 working days". Look out for it!)

Sorry to hear you didn't get what you needed Yvonne but like said just give it another go, this time you will be more familiar with the test centre and exactly how it works on the day which I'm sure will help alot.just tune everybody else out and do your thing! Good luck with it and Good luck to all getting results.

hello guys, gud Morning!

my problem is, i cant open my IELTS result.

"There is no result for this criteria. Please check your details and retry".

god,i've been trying from 8 am, "There is no result for this criteria. Please check your details and retry". is the things that is getting displayed..Any help .And when will the results be out in the internet,morning of the 13th day or mid day

Guest fultonclan
hello guys, gud Morning!

my problem is, i cant open my IELTS result.

"There is no result for this criteria. Please check your details and retry".

I'm trying to check on behalf of my husband and this is the message i'm getting too! :arghh:

god,i've been trying from 8 am, "There is no result for this criteria. Please check your details and retry". is the things that is getting displayed..Any help .And when will the results be out in the internet,morning of the 13th day or mid day

Actually I was able to get my result on the 13th day. I wrote the test on 9th July and I could see the result online on 21st night (22nd morning at around 1 am).

Hope this helps.

No post for my husband yet!!!

Poor thing is re sitting it tomorrow even though he doesn't have results. as our state sponsorship runs out 6 Nov.

so if he doesn't get required marks. we r running out of time for him to do exam.

he has a 3 hr exam to test center tomorrow!!!!