Sign in to follow this  
The Pom Queen

Men are you heading to Cuba before you go on the nudist beach?

:wink::wink:

A LEADING Cuban sexologist Saturday urged young men who are worried about the size of their penis not to take advantage of the communist nation's free health care to have surgery to enlarge their manhood. "It is not necessary that the penis be so long to encourage a woman... because she has many areas of erotic stimulation," said Ramiro Fragas, a sex expert at the Ministry of Public Health.

He made his recommendation in a full-page interview in Juventud Rebelde, the newspaper of Cuban youth, after becoming alarmed at "significant" demand from young men for penis enlargement operations. Although such surgeries are free they require approval from a team of doctors and health experts.

He also stated that the average Cuban man's penis, 11 to 15 centimeters (four to six inches), according to medical data, was in line with international averages.

And Fragas cautioned that the benefits of such treatment is usually less than desired. "At most, one or two centimeters," he said, warning of negative after-effects relating to the aesthetics of the male member. After assessing "dozens" of surgery requests, Fragas said Cuban surgeons had conducted penis enlargement surgery on 20 male patients on account of birth defects or other medical problems. "Self esteem and knowledge" is the best way of combating the anxiety about having a small penis, Fragas concluded.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/dont-ha...#ixzz1aGFMqrgK

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

:shocked::wideeyed::goofy::shocked::wideeyed:

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

That's what I thought, I wonder if they use a piece of string and a brick:elvis:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

That's what I thought, I wonder if they use a piece of string and a brick:elvis:

Maybe they should get the women who roll the cigars to give them a hand.... :wink:

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Guest guest37336

Now there are three reasons to go to Cuba Kate.:yes::idea:

The 'penis' isssue.:idea:

This::notworthy:

2005_1203cuba0006.jpg

And This.:notworthy::notworthy:

bonehead.jpg