What visa can be applied for? Not got enough for 176

mapster

Ok I needed the extra pionts of 8 for each section in the itels just got my results today and only got 7's!!!

Not sure I want to sit another exam so is there another visa I can apply for?

My occupation is on the list......................I'm 40 years old with hubby + kids?

Ok I needed the extra pionts of 8 for each section in the itels just got my results today and only got 7's!!!

Not sure I want to sit another exam so is there another visa I can apply for?

My occupation is on the list......................I'm 40 years old with hubby + kids?

if only they'd give people 15 points to score all 7's, then that problem would be solved. Isn't it strange that a 7 to 8 gets you from 10 to a whopping 20 points? lol

Anyway, a 176 will only score you five extra points, so if you had to get 20 in IELTS, I assume at the moment you only have 45 points? With your 7's, it'll be 55, and with 176 it'll go up to 60 - still not enough. The only way to go right now would be the 457 - that fetches you 20 points, but you have to find a job in Oz first. :arghh:

I think you should still take the IELTS test again - even if you decide for 457. It'll give you two open fronts to get in