Guest luckylady

Bank Statements & Payslips as evidence of employment

Guest luckylady

Hi

Can anyone clarify for me..

We have recently got our CO, they have asked for Evidence of employment for 5 of the last 10 years. To include payslips, Bank statements & Taxation documents.

I have all my payslips & taxation documents (P60), however I bank online & only have access to 6 months bank statements.

Will this be enough?

Do I really have to order 5 years of statements, at a large expense??

Any help appreciated

hi yes I was asked to provide the same I got mine done by the bank for the last 2 years and it cost me £5 (halifax) 2 years is usually sufficient as the criteria is 24 months out of the last 48 employment. I'm self employed as well so provided my tax return and utr tax number. if your employed p60 and wage slips is usually enough as well.

Visa Applied 25/5/11, GRANTED 16/9/11 Now Living the Dream In Perth:jiggy:

Hi

We have recently got our CO, they have asked for Evidence of employment for 5 of the last 10 years. To include payslips, Bank statements & Taxation documents.

I have all my payslips & taxation documents (P60), however I bank online & only have access to 6 months bank statements.

Will this be enough?

Any help appreciated

hi

we provided 1 bank statement for each year 5 in total and the same for pay slips.

Hi

Will this be enough?

Any help appreciated

Out of curiosity - did you send them a certified letter from your HR company stating the dates worked and a single copy of your payslip?

I'm just wondering why some people get asked for bank statements from the last 10 years and others don't.

Skills 24/Aug/2011, IELTS OA 8.5, Submitted 175 - 11/11/11 at 1:11am!! CO: 7 May 2012Grant: 29 May118559f4ilsk2695.gif

Out of curiosity - did you send them a certified letter from your HR company stating the dates worked and a single copy of your payslip?

I'm just wondering why some people get asked for bank statements from the last 10 years and others don't.

hi

i think it depends on your co, ours was happy with a mix of bank and pay slips showing one from each year.Just to prove that you have been employed and have regular income i think.

Guest Pixie10

I didnt send any bank statements I just sent lots and lots of payslips! I think I probably overwelmed the CO and he thought *uck it give these annoying people a visa- lol!

Guest luckylady

Thanks for the replies.

I think I will send all the payslips I have, with p60's and the online bank statements I have for the last 6 months and see what they say. My bank want £10 each statement, so could be up for £400 plus if they need them!!!

I did send a letter from HR which included dates, but they still asked for the info.

Let you know the outcome!

You can ask your bank to provide all data they hold on you through the data protection act (subject access request). Costs £10 and you can ask for every statement ever issued, dont be fooled into paying their ridiculous charges.

IELTS General 09/07/11 | CASA Skills assessment applied 28/06/11 - Positive 8/08/11 | WA SS applied for 09/08/11 - Approved 15/08/11 | 176 application submitted 02/10/11 | PCC 12/10/11 | Medicals Finalised 26/10/11 | CO 9/11/11 | Visa 29/11/11

Hi

Will this be enough?

Any help appreciated

I uploaded about 7 years worth of payslips and P60's, and a couple of employment contracts. I mailed back the CO saying I had done this and would be able to scan in approximately 100 pages of bank statments if further proof of employment was required. It wasn't, the requirement just changed to 'Met'.

Statements may be listed as suitable evidence for people who haven't kept or don't receive payslips so they can see income being received (which the payslip already does). I'd say send off the payslips and P60s, a contract of employment if you have one showing you're permanent staff and your hours, then email the CO saying you can get further evidence of your bank statements only at an expense to yourself if required, and leave it to the CO to decide if they're satisfied with what you've provided.

To be honest I don't think they'll ask, but at least you're giving them the opportunity to decide on how much they want to see.

P

I gave them payslips (past 6 months) and no bank statements. Though I did provide my tax info and also resume.

309/100 - Submitted and CO assigned 29/11/2010. More info given on 3/12/2010. Medicals requested on 16/12/2010. Went for medicals on 20/12/2010. Granted 30/3/2011. Arrived in Melbourne on May 2011. Second stage submitted end of Oct 2012, PR granted 12/02/2013!

We scanned Payslips from last 12 months and P60s from last couple of years. Some scans were black and white but we didn't get them notarised.

We didn't send any bank statements.

It was all accepted last month :)

Guest luckylady
Hi

Will this be enough?

Any help appreciated

Just to let you all know the outcome....

I uploaded a selection of payslips from 6 out of the 10 years, with a selection of p60's, a few bank statements for 6 years out of the 10 years, and a couple of taxation documents.

After what seems like an age, although it was only 12 days, we have now met the requirement!!

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Hello,

If we will send copies of payslips for TRA skills assessment as part of the supporting documents, do we need to have it certified/notarized as well? that will be a lot of money :(

Hello,

If we will send copies of payslips for TRA skills assessment as part of the supporting documents, do we need to have it certified/notarized as well? that will be a lot of money :(

Hi sherile,

Just sent our TRA off and yes did get the payslip notarized, managed to get 3 on a page so that helped with the cost. But have not sent years and years worth, if they want more people have been asked. Did sent P60's for 10 years. Can't tell you if that's enough as still waiting and will be for a long time as preocessing time now 90 days.

Tina family of five

WDU filmed 06/07.09, Job offer recevied. AQF III for shoemaker awarded 26.01.12. TRA successful 01.06.12. Qualified as a midwife 23.09.12. 457 Grant 29.01.13 Arrived Brisbane 23.04.13. ENS 186 apllied 16.03.14..

Guest longcv

Hi everybody,

May I ask you questions relating to payslips?

Does the payslip need to be stamped or signed on?

Does the assessment authority check with our employers or tax department about the payslips?

Thank you very much!