Pre registration internship for overseas pharmacists in South Australia

jt888

Hi.. Anyone who is in search now for a pre-registration pharmacy internship in South Australia?

I am an overseas pharmacist who recently just arrived in Adelaide and finds it hard to find vacancy in any chemists here...

Hope to hear from anyone who is experiencing the same dilemma...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest chewn

Hi,

How has your search been? We are off to Adelaide as well in a couple months.. I am getting sponsored with BHP and my partner is finishing pharmacy in Saskatoon and hopefully find a job in Adelaide.

Thanks,

Hi.. Anyone who is in search now for a pre-registration pharmacy internship in South Australia?

I am an overseas pharmacist who recently just arrived in Adelaide and finds it hard to find vacancy in any chemists here...

Hope to hear from anyone who is experiencing the same dilemma...

• 3 months later...
Guest shin2005

Hi Vikit,

It is really hard to secure a place in Australia as a pharmacist now with so many schools of pharmacy opened in the last few years, they have an oversupply of pharmacist with many I have heard being out of work even. It is hard getting work if you have no experience as well. I think the best thing to do is try and broaden you search across Australia and see if anyone is prepared to take you on.