register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Helaine

yipeeeeee sponsorship sorted !!!

Guest Helaine

well guess what, after my moan at the weekend, i have just checked our emails and OH has a job offer:jiggy::jiggy:with the painting firm in Brissie...... the guy is drafting the letter as we speak, well maybe not right now as he will be sleeping.........BUT its now full steam ahead with ENS onto the next step and we could well be in Oz by summer next year.................OMG OMG

Guest haze,n,mart

Thats brilliant news you really deserve it . fingers crossed for you that it all goes smoothly now.great that they are doing ens visa for you. we have to apply for ours when we get there as the 457 visa is quicker and the firm couldn't wait so long.

Hazel x

Guest Helaine

Haze

Is the only difference that ones temp and ones perm ? time is not a problem as trev can always go before us and stay with my brother, but i guess i need to find out which one we really should go for, me thinks a call to the agents is in order....unless Alan is reading a would like to comment !!!!

Its a huge weight of my shoulders at last.......crap that means i have shed loads of stuff to sort out....yayyyyyyyy

Guest Gardiner Gang

Thats great news, at least with a job offer you can go ahead and plan. Good luck with the clearing out. We are also hopefully heading for Brisbane, cant wait till this time next year and we should all be there.

Pauline

Guest traybears

BRILLIANT NEWS,WELL DONE HUN,YOU DESERVE IT. WE WILL DEFINATLY HAVE TO MEET UP.TRACY.XX.

Guest lcys2460

Fantastic news Helaine - really pleased for you, I've been reading all about your woes bless you for a while on here. It's all starting to shape out nicely for you. All that hard work and perseverance is paying off. Congrats.

Lx

Haze

Is the only difference that ones temp and ones perm ? time is not a problem as trev can always go before us and stay with my brother, but i guess i need to find out which one we really should go for, me thinks a call to the agents is in order....unless Alan is reading a would like to comment !!!!

Its a huge weight of my shoulders at last.......crap that means i have shed loads of stuff to sort out....yayyyyyyyy

Hello Helaine - AC usually isn't far away. :)

First: congratulations on securing a sponsor!

As to timelines, 457 applications lodged through Brisbane can take a few months to process, so there may well not be a significant difference in the timeline between a 457 application and a visa application under the ENS, particularly if the employer has to obtain approval to act as a 457 business sponsor.

The one issue to focus in on if you are going down the ENS pathway is the need for the employer to have a training strategy for Australian employees which can be evidenced. See: Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 121/856)

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com

:jiggy::jiggy:WELL DONE HELAINE, so pleased for you all, keep us all posted,keepin

everything crossed for yaXXXXXXXXXX, even our Jaz has got his legs crossed, better take him for a walk, been on here most of the day, OOPS,

see ya later Theresa.:):)

:jiggy:THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE ON OZZZZZZZZZ

STILL LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP:wacko:

STEVE (OH): SUPPLY & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER

well guess what, after my moan at the weekend, i have just checked our emails and OH has a job offer:jiggy::jiggy:with the painting firm in Brissie...... the guy is drafting the letter as we speak, well maybe not right now as he will be sleeping.........BUT its now full steam ahead with ENS onto the next step and we could well be in Oz by summer next year.................OMG OMG
glitteryourway90d09761gl2.gif

AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE PUT IN YOUR DESERVE A MEDAL

GOOD LUCK X

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

glitteryourwayc2c03a18ms9.gif

THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE SAID LAST TIME [DONT KNOW WHY IT DIDNT WORK]

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest kdal

WELL DONE GUYS !!!!!!!!!

What a lovely feeling it must be to think that you are nearly there now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be very very happy

x

Guest Ian&Lou

Thats great news - congratulations!!:jiggy:

Lou

Guest 8788jt

Thats excellent news.

Not long now and you'll be there !!

Well done - Joanne X

Guest Badal

Hi Helaine

Just wanted to congratulate you on this fantastic news! AT LAST!!! Well done to you all and the very best of luck for everything else.

Badal

Guest THE JONEZYS

Well done.....really pleased for you!!

Lesley

Guest scots-in-oz!

Oh Wow! That's excellent news! Well done! Hope you're celebrating guys! Good luck with everything!

Mags:wubclub:

x

smiley_58.gif

yay, go Helaine, so pleased for you after all your struggles, keeping fingers crossed

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh:

Brilliant news - well done

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest AndyandAlly

Fantastic news,

After all the bad news with people and the TRA is good to hear someone getting good news!!

congratulations

Ally

xx

Guest Helaine

we have decided to go out on the 457 its way quicker, just need to find out what we can and cant do with that one, and when can we go for the PR