New to Secret Harbour, Perth

Guest Stacey23

Guest Sue1203

Hi ya

We are in secret harbour, we have been here 8 weeks and love it.

Where in secret harbour are you? Do you have kids.

I go for my run most evenings and I do a step class

S

x

Guest Stacey23

Hi Sue,

I'm just off Surf Drive. Where did you move from?

We don't have any children; just a dog :-)

I used to run but got out of the habit of it; I think I've put on a good few kilos since arriving here!

x

Guest Sue1203

Hi Stacey

We are just on chelan way...i go to my step class at aqua jetty, it's handy cause you can pay as you go.

If you wanna meet up anytime, no probs.

Sue

xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RachelP

Hi Stacey, I just moved to Secret Harbour about a month ago. Its just me, my husband and my dog (although I am pregnant with our 1st) I was just wondering how you were getting on with meeting people? I have found it hard to meet people too, maybe you and I could meet up sometime? Could take the dogs down to the beach or something? Did you go to the step class? I would be keen to try something like that (I have zero co-ordination though so could be a laugh!)

Anyway let me know if you fancy meeting up sometime

Rach :)

Hi,

Has anyone else recently moved to Secret Harbour WA? I'm finding it hard to settle :-(

Also try perth pals on facebook, i have added this to my page as i will be moving over next year and hope to settle around Baldivis/secret harbour way. They seem a friendly bunch and new folk are always posting to meet people. Wish i was there already as i could have walked my 2 pooches with you. I will be moving on my tod nxt year and at 54yrs it ain't going to be easy, look out for a post from me as i shall be looking to meet new people. Chin up!:hug: Ann