Sign in to follow this  
The Pom Queen

Happy Belated Birthday Olly

Oh hun I don't want you feeling left out. Hope you had a wonderful day:wubclub::wubclub::hug:

mia_happy_birthday.gif

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

:laugh:Thanks Kate, now we all know that the footy is much more important than my birthday don't we. :yes:

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

I'm not sure this year to be honest, last year then maybe :wink:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Commiserations ! See what Buckley can do now with them. Funny if Malthouse goes to St. Kilda and they are up there next year as well, LOL.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Guest Guest16631

...............took us a while to get here.........................sorry we're late......................but........birthday-sms.jpg............hope your day was all you'd wished for...........................tink x

Aw, thanks girls for the good wishes. You will be glad to know that the slobbery boxer gave me a big kiss for my birthday. You can always rely on dogs to make you feel as if its your birhday everyday, LOL:laugh:

John Quincy Adams

Soz ol,missed it,all the best tatty ead:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest guest30085

Happy Birthday Olly :hug::hug:

Soz ol,missed it,all the best tatty ead:wubclub:

Oh thankyou Pablo for the thoughts !

John Quincy Adams

Happy Birthday Olly :hug::hug:

Thanks Adonna, hope you are well:hug:

John Quincy Adams

Guest sh7t man no way

and a happy birthday from me 2 :wubclub: a bit belated but absolutely sent with heart filled appreciation of a wonderful lady indeed--:hug::animal-dog:

Thankyou shi7man, and what did you get for your birthday, do tell !:laugh:

John Quincy Adams