Sign in to follow this  
Guest jininiel

3-6 months old household goods for sale-Perth

Guest jininiel

Sudden decison to move back to uk so we are selling everything and they are almost new. Bought most between April-July this year.

Washing Machine-Whirlpool 7.5kg - $400

Electrolux 5kg Tumble dryer -$350

LG 422l Frost Free fridge Freezer-$ 500 (minor scratch on the side, happened while moving but original price was $744 )

850w LG 25L micrwave $75

Black Glass TV Unit (heavy glass 54kg) $75

Solid wood (dark) dining table with 6 leather chairs $800

Solid wood large 4 door buffet $400 (Never been used delivered a few weeks ago with dinning table)

3 bar stool (black leather effect and silver) $120

Large modular real leather sofa (5 seater + chaise) we bought it for $2100 therefore we can negotiate the price. (ideal for entainment/cinema room or big living area)

Girl's bedroom furnitures - Dark wood and stylish(single bed with small underbed drawer, bedside drawer, Tallboy, small book case, small storage shelf with seagrass baskets) whole lot for $500

One tall book shelf $50

I am in Perth, North of the rive.If you are interested just PM me. I am away this week but will respond as soon I can.

We are quite happy to negotiate and also throw in freebies such desks, little swivel chairs for kids room, depending on what you buy from us

Good luck on the move back.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest cazbeckham

It's so sad to hear of people moving back to the UK after only a short time but obviously you had your reasons.

People emigrating here should give themselves at least 2 years before even thinking of moving back but sometimes more important issues get in the way of moving back sooner.

Good Luck with selling your stuff and your move back to the UK.

Guest woj

How big is the tv unit? would it take a 55" tv?? thanks.

I wonder if people can do a swap on here.

For example I have a 3 bed house with everything in it which will soon go up for sale with all the same sort of items.

A deal like this would be very helpful when i move out to Perth after Xmas as i dont want to buy everything new.

Guest jininiel

We have been here for almost two years but we only moved to our own place this year and hoped things will work out here. Sadly it didn't and we want to go back now.I know it's abit sillt after furnishing the house then we want to go back. We are not happy, hasn't been a happy experience.

Guest TTAJ

I am gutted for you but at least you have tried, such a shame when things dont work out just hope going home is all you hope it is!!.

i have just been here 2 weeks with my hubby and 2 kids got 2 weeks left in this rental trying desperately to find a long term one and will have nothing untill the container arrives 22nd nov just found out !! i am sure i have rough times ahead too.

all the best for you